1v1 1v1 Ladder Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stolen from OLT III OP and Edited.
Approved by The Immortal

CHECK POST #129 FOR CYCLE 3 QUALIFIERS AND #130 FOR SIGNUPS

Welcome to the first 1v1 Ladder Tournament. The rules are simple, you have to ladder and qualify to enter the playoffs which is a 16-man seeds Bo5 double elimination tournament that will crown a winner.

1. Ransei will be co-hosting.

2. The qualifications of the 1v1 Ladder Tournament will run for 32 days. After each 8 cycle, the top 4 accounts that appear on leaderboard will qualify (Using ELO).

3. In order to sign up, follow the Sign-Up format below and register your account on PS! You are REQUIRED to have 1v1LT# in your name. For first cycle the # is 1.

Forum name: DEG
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT# DEG, 1v1LT# DEGG, 1v1LT# Degging
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes!
YOU MUST SIGN UP WITH YOUR FRESHLY MADE ALT BEFORE STARTING BATTLES WITH IT. Your alt must be registered on the day of sign-ups or onwards to prevent people from registering an account beforehand and laddering with it to gain and unfair advantage. It's very easy to check when an account was registered and we will be checking to make sure people comply. You will be allowed to include 2 to 3 alts in your sign-up for each cycle. You will not be allowed to edit these alts after you include them in your initial sign-up for any given cycle. By the way, make sure to register your LT alt on Pokemon ShowDown!. We've had to deal with people who got their account registered by someone else because they were unprotected. It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediately register the accounts on PS afterwards.

4. Once you make the top 4 and qualify (this does not mean making the top 4 at any given point during the cycle, it means being in the top 4 at the end of the cycle), you’re qualified for playoffs. You are free to ladder any other week you wish.

5. Given that this is a ladder tournament, many of you are likely thinking there are ways people can cheat the system. Any person found cheating will be subject to punishments.

Last edited:

dom

Banned deucer.
Forum name: party$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ over
Cycle # Alts: 1v1LT1 free zekrom, 1v1LT1 rosa parks, 1v1LT1 goat
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: no but i live a rebellious life

Last edited:

Tol

Retirement house
Forum name: TGC Disunited
Cycle 1 alts: 1v1LT1 TGC, 1v1LT1 TGC WTK, 1v1LT1 The
All that crap about being similar: Yes, if I'm not allowed to use The, which has been the abbreviation for my PS username since day one, I'm not taking part in your godforsaken tournament anyway, DEG.

pizzq

Banned deucer.
Forum name: pizzq
Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LT1 pizza, 1v1LT1 pizzq, 1v1LT1 pizzaa
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: ye

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Forum name: GL Volkner
Cycle 1 Alts: 1v1LT1X Volkner, 1v1LT1Z Volkner, 1v1LT1Y Volkner
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
Forum name: RNGIsFatal
Cycle # Alts: (Editing with DEG's permission due to error) 1v1LT1RNG, 1v1LT1RNGs, 1v1LT1OurNG
Do my alts for Cycle # contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: **** Yes! (They all have RNG lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)