Round 4

Winner's Bracket

ggopw vs Scraftionite

Chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr

Loser's Bracket

toadandhishaxx vs Elo Bandit

Grain2Sel vs UBERLandon21

DEADLINE; SATURDAY 29th.

re; Ferno vs toadandhishaxx; Ferno contacted toad on his profile which toad has responded in less than 48 hours which shows that he was well active, but after that Ferno has not replied even though Ferno activity shows that they were online Friday which means they could have reached back again. Toad also posted again yesterday which means that he wanted the game to happen but Ferno hasn't come online since. Toad gets the activity win on Ferno.

Goodluck everyone!

Last edited:
Round 4

Winner's Bracket

@ggopw vs Scraftionite

@Chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr

Loser's Bracket

@toadandhishaxx vs Elo Bandit

@Grain2Sel vs UBERLandon21

DEADLINE; SATURDAY 29th.

re; Ferno vs toadandhishaxx; Ferno contacted toad on his profile which toad has responded in less than 48 hours which shows that he was well active, but after that Ferno has not replied even though Ferno activity shows that they were online Friday which means they could have reached back again. Toad also posted again yesterday which means that he wanted the game to happen but Ferno hasn't come online since. Toad gets the activity win on Ferno.
rip tags Grain2Sel toadandhishaxx ggopw Chickenpie2

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Predictions:

ggopw vs Scraftionite- ggopw is on a hot streak right now and I think he will continue to ride this wave. Scraftionite might win this, but I have ggopw winning this. 60-40

Chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr- Both are great players and I respect them both but, I chose Lancer since he aswell, been riding a good wave. 45-55

smiletoad vs elo bandit- both are great players, one of them beat me last round (s/o osra's jumpluff) but I'm going with smiletoad. Elo's picks are becoming less predictable but, his picks are still quite predictable. if smiletoad picks well and thinks before he picks, he will win. (also grats elo on 10k.) 60-40

Grain2Sel vs Uberlandon21- Grain2Sel is a decent ladderer but only has 3-4 teams from what I have seen, all of them run max speed pz. I don't think Landon is the type to cteam but, if he scouts his replays, he is very predictable and will know what to bring and what not to bring.
35-65

Salty/Immature/random one liners aside, here are some predicts:

Winners:

*ggopw* vs Scraftionite: Now Scraftionite can just as easily prove everyone wrong as he did R1, but I've mentioned before ggopw potentially going all the way to the finals for a finals heat match vs Lancer and that's how I think this is going to go. 60-40

Chickenpie2 vs *Lancer Fr*: I really want to say while Cp2 is an underrated player, he has had slightly easier brackets too with Chaitanya and a tilted Blaze being his opponents. However this will be the first real test for him as he faces the literally undefeated Lancer. It is not impossible for someone who brings heat teams that work as crazy as him, but it is a very steep uphill battle for cp2. 35-65

Loser's Bracket

Grain2Sel vs *UBERLandon21*: I think Grain2sel has had a pretty good performance till now, surprising many people on his way here; showing that even while using the same Pokemon again and again it is not as easy to c-team as people think it is. However, I called Landon sweeping the Losers bracket and if my Snubull is not stopping this monster nothing is. 35-65

*toadandhishaxx* vs Elo Bandit: A Spicy match-up between two people who are really not that readable on paper as to which Pokemon they are going to get. Both of them have had similar paths, at a loss and 2 wins, and I'm honestly not sure who is going to take this. I edged toad out 51-49 last time vs Lancer, going to do a switcheroo and give him the slight advantage, however Bandit can steal the win as easily too seeing his recent rejuvenation

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
oh hell yeah time for some lazy ass Predictions!

ggopw vs Scraftionite: Scraftionite is a cool dude idk what to say

Chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr: This isn't much of a surprise is it? Oh well I would like cp2 to win to make lancer look like a mortal again but it seems that Lancer has the high ground

Grain2Sel vs UBERLandon21: idk I don't watch both of these guys much so this'll be fun

toadandhishaxx vs Elo Bandit: Supporting elo all the way. (gj on 10k subs)

anyways those are my lazy ass predictions...Go Scraftionite!

imma do some incredibly biased predictions as well because I’m WMC and ur not.

ggopw vs Scraftionite:

ggopw has a good run so far in this tour, while Scraft has surprised most people in this tour. I’d say both have quite an even chance but ggopw has a slightly higher chance of winning. 55-45.

chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr:

chick pie had the easy matchups so far in the tour so I’m not too surprised that he managed to get this far. Lancer on the other hand is probably more skilled and had way harder matchups than cp2. I’m gonna say lancer for this. 30-70.

Grain2Sel vs UberLandon21:

Grain2Sel is somewhat full of Porygon Z teams, and easy to cteam but even without cteaming, I think landon can still easily beat him. 25-75.

toadandhishaxxxxxx vs Elo Bandit:

Elo Bandit has surprised me throughout this actually, I didn’t expect him to still be in this. But he has played really well and has been fairly active while toad also played very well and has been even more active. Sigh, I don’t know so I used !pick and Elo Bandit gets the win.

oh hell yeah time for some lazy ass Predictions!

ggopw vs Scraftionite: Scraftionite is a cool dude idk what to say

Chickenpie2 vs Lancer Fr: This isn't much of a surprise is it? Oh well I would like cp2 to win to make lancer look like a mortal again but it seems that Lancer has the high ground

Grain2Sel vs UBERLandon21: idk I don't watch both of these guys much so this'll be fun

toadandhishaxx vs Elo Bandit: Supporting elo all the way. (gj on 10k subs)

anyways those are my lazy ass predictions...Go Scraftionite!
I'm Jiren-sama

Rip Jiren-sama, I made 2 mistakes on the second fight if I would have put Mawile I would have won but I had anticipated empoleon, and on the third fight my mew had zen headbutt I anticipated something else but as you are a god you overestimated me
I'd have you 3-0 like my two previous opponents if I'd thought a little more :*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)