Tournament 1v1 Little Cup - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sificon

I'm not here for your entertainment
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
sorry buddy Sificon but I gotta call act
We were supposed to play at 19, but I asked him to wait 10 minutes so I could take a shower, and he agreed. I came up at around 19:10 and he wasn't online, and I've been waiting for around 50 minutes.
stableprince569
Hold on!
I was online at 7pm (as you can see on your wall) and then you were late in the first place. You then asked me to play later since you just came home and I agreed. Then I pm'ed you that I'll be online only for 25 more minutes and will go offline after that but come back later today. I waited until 7:30pm but you never replied and so I went offline. I could be the one calling act on you since we agreed to play from 6pm until 7pm and I was online at that time while you weren't....
I suggest that we just schedule again and ask for an extension if needed. I have time all day on Sunday and Monday.

stableprince569
Hold on!
I was online at 7pm (as you can see on your wall) and then you were late in the first place. You then asked me to play later since you just came home and I agreed. Then I pm'ed you that I'll be online only for 25 more minutes and will go offline after that but come back later today. I waited until 7:30pm but you never replied and so I went offline. I could be the one calling act on you since we agreed to play from 6pm until 7pm and I was online at that time while you weren't....
I suggest that we just schedule again and ask for an extension if needed. I have time all day on Sunday and Monday.
I guess I didn't read the pm you sent me, sorry about that. Yeah if you can play Sunday at around 12pm that's perfect with me

boulicrok

Le Crok
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

my opponent did not answer to my schedule attempt and hasn't been connected since 27may , so unless he popped at the last time , claiming act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)