1v1 Little Cup - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

art from Joker 1v1
Approved by Quote

Welcome to the 1v1 Little Cup!
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this Tournament will be standard US/UM 1v1 & Little Cup, and can be found here. (Sample teams can be found here)
  • Games will be played in a "Best of Five" Format, in this Double Elimination Tournament
  • All Pokemon must be set to lvl 5.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 2

Winner's Bracket

WailJesus vs Poison Adhesive
Nineage
vs RaJ.Shoot
Kaif vs DezShizzels
Hijasu vs Cornerius
Antgeezy vs Yami
Sificon vs rssp1
pazza vs Jamez155
Rmecey vs ( The winner of Quote vs DugZa )

Bye 1: boulicrok
Bye 2: Ape711

Loser's Bracket

discoplaygames vs Alan
stableprince569
vs SolarflareRo
TheJ3estPenguin vs ayedan
BoopToOblivion vs Funbot28
pqs vs Venom14916
zmasta vs Synonimous
AllFourtyOne vs 7shoes
Baleblaze vs 413XPlayz
Pamplona vs The Thunderbirds
Shyom vs ( The loser of Quote vs DugZa )

Quote & Dugza have until June 12th, 11:59 PM EDT to complete their extension of Round 1.

The deadline for this week is June 16th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
Holy crap I'm actually really lucky that I got a bye. I'm in a different state right now (Louisiana) on a thing for my church and I won't be available to play until like the 17th or 18th. Avoided having to give a win there.

Due to Quote & DugZa not being able to play, I did an "!pick" on Pokemon Showdown, with whoever was picked earning the win.

Congratulations to DugZa on their victory, and sorry to Quote for your loss.

Winners Bracket: Rmecey vs DugZa

Losers Bracket: Shyom vs Quote

Good luck with all matches. The deadline for this week is June 16th, 11:59 PM EDT. Extensions may be given out if needed.

Do not know if I need to confirm but I will do it in case :v

Won in 5 vs AllFourtyOne ggs

Last edited:
With careful consideration I have decided that it is not fair for me to unleash the power of snubbull in a tier where only lc mons are allowed, so I'll be giving the win to 413XPlayz

Due to 413XPlayz being unresponsive for the 2nd week in a row, and not being active anywhere else. I have decided that it would be unfair for them to continue to keep moving forward. Therefore, Baleblaze you may stay in the tournament if you'd like, but if you chose to forfeit this opportunity, your opponent will not be moving forward anyways.

why does it say ayevon was given the win, i don't see a call for act nor did i tell him to take the win, and we haven't played

sure i was gone monday tuesday wednesday and i did reply on thursday but got no response even tho they last were on after i sent the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)