1v1 1v1 Majors I - Pools Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Aliss and pumpkinpuncher1 made no contact; dead game
Aliss vs Far too complex, both missed two times then Aliss stopped responding; act to far too complex
Far too complex vs pumpkinpuncher1, pumpkin stopped responding before they agreed to a time; act to far too complex
Found then Lost stopped responding vs Potatochan; act to papi
oookkk has his profile set to private and he should have been DQ'd two weeks ago. thankfully he went 0-3; oookkk loses against Tol.
Tol stopped responding before finding a time against ToastedBunzzz02; act to toasted
Hyogafodex vs iNoLife made no contact; dead game
Akumajou vs Mubs had scheduling conflicts and their game doesn't matter; dead game and Akumajou is ugly
PA vs XSTATIC COLD; they are both asleep and I need to see their scheduling to make a call on this; will make a new post with an update since this match is quite important.

Re: Group 14
FU SHUN HA is the only competent scheduler in this group and actually got a game played; he moves on to playoffs by virtue of having the best record (of 2-0). The remaining players in the pool made zero contact between each other, and I think it is preferable to have a bye in Round 1 of a 64-person playoffs than to let destiny pick who moves on and probably just give up an act win anyway.

Result : FU SHUN HA and Bye 1 move onto playoffs.

Last edited:

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Re: PA vs XSTATIC COLD

PA mentioned XSTATIC a few times over the course of the round in discord, before finally making a post on his wall. XSTATIC responded to the wall post, saying to play weekend. This is the extent of their communication on Smogon, aside from a last minute post by PA. PA also PM'd XSTATIC on Friday on PS. While it is clear to me that PA put more effort into getting this game done, it needs to be understood that spontaneous @s in discord and messages in PS (especially those asking to play right now) are not impactful for the purposes of activity. XSTATIC's activity call is ridiculous. Judging by the contents of their wall posts alone, this game is dead.

Result : Dead game

This situation was messy enough that it's a lot easier for them to just play. I'm giving them a 24 hour extension, and making sure it happens today.

Last edited:

rumia

i want soda beverage
is a Pre-Contributor
Trashuny has failed to respond to lvl100Blaziken's attempt at scheduling so the act wins will go to lvl100Blaziken
Attacker451 has not responded to any of the scheduling attempts made by their poolmates so everyone will receive the act win over them.
that being said, Rosa vs ironwater for tie breaker cuz u both got the same amount of wins :O (loss doesnt matter)
trashuny and SuperMemeBroz never contacted each other so it will be a dead game
not a racist never responded to blittius's schedule attempt so blittius will recieve the act win
not a racist failed to follow up with lph so iph will also be recieving the act win too
zanddy failed to respond to anyone so they will be act losing against everyone
Joker 1v1 and KawaiiiiPotato never played, dead game, didnt matter tho lol
three way tie between Boat, ayedan, and Baleblaze!! get yalls games done before thursday at 11:59 pm edt
Nhidles has failed to respond to tears and Hervalt's scheduling attempts so tears and hervalt will be recieving wins over em
FlygonNo.1 advances in pool 24 due to winning the h2h vs hervalt
StitChuu will be recieving the act win over ForgottenOnes bc forgottenones failed to respond to stitchs reschedule attempt after FO failed to show up at the first scheduled time
deadgamed Blanko vs forgottenones, blanko moves on to playoffs over blanched as blanko has won the h2h
Materpiece Gaming has failed to respond to any schedule attempts, everybody wins over them. GGWP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)