bro not even I knew what my week 7 post was about why do you remember LOLMANAGER POWER RANKINGS!!! :0
With the closing of manager signups imminent here's my thoughts on the current lineup:
1. TheShadowClaw / Blazikin: Two awesome people who are both very good in this tier and aren't strangers to winning. TSC in particular has been outstanding in recent team tours, so expecting this team to do great should come as no surprise.
2. Alakazam / phiwings99: Big bosso TDA is sure to manage well, overlooking most activity in the community as a whole. Boat is a similarly cool person, who gets on well with most of the community. Their experience will be key to their likely success.
3. Waylaid / Cash: Both of these guys are very good and easily likable, while have an active presence in the community. I can see them building a v good team and progressing far.
4. Lost Heroes / Felucia: Probably the most fun duo of managers! Both of them proved themselves last pl, where they reached the semi finals. I wish them the best of luck should they be chosen as managers again.
5. Robyn / Djokra: Bringing back the Rhys has me very excited!!! Robyn has grown a lot in the past year and Alice is adorable, gl on a semi final place this year!
6. Nalei / pqs: Add the most notorious set builder and cool guy pqs and at least some success is inevitable. Watch out for teams from the sets compendium should you face these guys.
7. Synonimous / Whaleeeee: Syno has made himself known for good reasons recently, while whale has historically been a great player. I feel like whether or not they can draft a solid team will be crucial to their fate.
8. Kaif / stableprince569: Two active users who are both p good. Kaif's apology definately saved his reputation and could squeeze them a place as the 8th team of the tournament.
9. ayedan / Yami: Ayeden is good and cool and Magma is also good but maybe not so cool but are they cool enough to surpass some of the 8 listed above? Hmm...
10. GeneralGunderson / James155: James didn't do too well managing last time around, but is worthy of another chance. GG is a cool guy that would work well alongside him.
11. AllFourtyOne / Jabiru: Both users have been very active in the community as of recent, would be a wildcard team should they be chosen.
12. Joker 1v1: Joker is really fun user who missed out on managing last time around, sadly I doubt he will be chosen without a Co-manager :(
13. Rosa: Another user who's chances are slim because of a solo manage. Past controversy seems to have stuck with her in particular for some reason, which isn't helping. Nonetheless a v cool big staff user.
14. Notater / Attidude: Notater is a strange manager choice who could flourish alongside atti who is very solid. Watching their team unfold would be interesting but I can't see them being chosen unfortunately.
15. Lkjc / Partman: As much as I love these two guys, the meta's they have managed aren't taken very seriously by a majority of the community :( still wish the best of luck.
16. yogi / SolarflareRo: Adding Solar could be a saving grace for yogi who probably wasn't getting manager. Solar is a cool guy who did outstanding (!) last pl.
17. ima / rozes: ima did exceptionally well last time around as a player, but I'm unsure if managing in a tier he's not very active in is likely. Rozes is another big smogon name who could further prove themselves, after a win in the BST Limit tour.
18. sagar0027 / deg: Sagar can play but doesn't stand out in a bunch loaded with active 1v1 players. Deg is also a bit of a meme who I've got no opinion on.
19. ggopw / ryyjyywyy: Recent controversy (?) has proven that ggopw probably isn't managing. Outside of that both are really good players, the former of which is prob a top 3 of all time.
20. neomon / power: Neo never came across as someone who liked 1v1 very much, and his shitty week 7 post last pl didn't do him any favors. Power is another big smogon guy who's decent ig.
21. pazza / dom: Stop getting yourself into trouble so much dom omfg you've shown you can be a genuine cool member of the community.
22. comme des garcons: Outside his taste for music I doubt he's hitting any of the right notes.
23. flameblitz: Better luck next time :[