Tournament 1v1 Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because you can't ever get enough of people telling you why who will win and how :))))))

HL Matches:

SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam(60-40): I think this will still be a closer match than most people think. But i do think SM was primarily ruled by 2 main people-Landon in his prime and ggopw, who somehow still does seem to have maintained most of it even till now. 3-1.

DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive( 60-40): Imo gonna be a really entertaining Old gens battle between two versatile players, but i gotta hand synon this one, 3-2

SwSh Bo7: Lancer vs Rosa( 40-60) Like ggopw vs alakazam, I think Lancer is definitely underrated but Rosa is a smart builder and unless Lancer changes his gameplay Rosa prolly winning, 1-3

SwSh Bo5: Crucify vs DennistheMenace(?-?): An underappreciated encounter between two underappreciated players, crucify has been doing quite well recently while Dennis has experience playing in pressure-tour situations. Handing this to Dennis under the condition he has better team support, 1-3

SM Bo5: Close vs Wailjesus(55-45): Two players I really wanted to have as a steal last pl, I think both will put on an interesting showing. I do want to think close will barely hold his own against this one, 3-2

BW: SolareFlarero vs Ima(48-52) I partly wanted to predict a 3-0 for ima solely to piss solar off, but I do think he is really,really good in bw. That being said, Ima is downright scary to play against, and being someone who's played with Ima, I'd rather have him playing with me than against, 2-3

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs Felucia (45-55): Two stupidly (sometimes literally) good builders who really manage to make mons that shouldn't work work, I half expect to see 2 nfe mons duke it out for one of the battles. 2 players who know each other very well, This is my personal hl match of the week. Granted this is gen 8 however, I do think Nalei has this, based off being a better builder 2-3

E:
Tfw Nalei vs Felucia isn't a highlight match, yall forget we're known to bring unsets when playing each other YOU NEED TO SEE THIS
Saw this after my post, you better bring specs durant now

Last edited:

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
Picking whos gonna win is borrrrrrrring. zzz. No one cares who wins they care about the hype matches and what is worth watching!

I'm not picking players as winners im picking matches as winners, the ones I wanna hype up for you guys

Dragpaults vs Morpekos is AMAZING.

Ryy vs maxy Bro you got mr program ryyjyywyy vs a program-esque battler with his stubborn sets and urge to optimize maxy1991991. People say ryyjyywyy is primed to beat battlers like maxy, but this will be a fun one to watch, pick wise AND roomchat wise.

TSC vs 5luke LOOOOL YES. THE MADMAN IS INNNN. TSC brings heat and so does 5luke. I think they are different kinds of genius. I am ultra pumped for this one. This is THEE highlight match of the week if ya'll wanna see some extremely creative sets and pokemon!

ggopw vs alakazam. Do I need to explain, bragging rights and status are on the line here, if they let it get to them like that. Prepare for some ultra prepped teams, very exciting.

Ballers vs terrors.

Waylaid vs blunderr
: Idk why, but Waylaid would be the exact type of person to be on a blunderr vid just chillin. This will be a fun one to watch.

XSTATICCOLD VS OM WHAT. An all caps matchup sure to produce some all caps reactions, this one is going to be great.

Megarays vs periors

Solar vs ima:
Battle of the BW gods, two of the most influential BW builders, and set the standard for the meta. This will be really cool to see who wins, and experience BW at its finest.... unless they just recycle their old teams which would be lame

Dustox vs Gogoats

pqs vs Kaif
LOL yes. is pqs wins, no matter how much pqs annoys Kaif, pqs will always have the wicked comeback zinger of "Kaif I beat you in PL". Either way, this one will be a great one to watch. Kaif's SM teams are super solid.

And there ya have it, your 10 minute homework break totally unedited and unchecked LRXC hype highlights for week 1 of 1v1 PL.

pqs

Banned deucer.
SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 - Ryy will definitely bring some interesting tech / lures in this match-up, I can see him winning this with ease if he tries.
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke - TSC is a great builder in SM, and though I haven't seen him play that much in SS I'm sure he'll take this.
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius - Cantius is a very underrated builder / player and I think he has this in the bag.
Highlight - SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam - Alakazam is solid but ggopw is probably one of the best SM players if not the best right now and he's most likely going to take this.
Highlight - SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99) - Blazikin and Boat are both great players at the tier and I can see them both winning, it all depends on if Blazikin still has the knack for SM.
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee - I have no idea who Raining Inside is
Highlight - BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 - Same as Blazikin vs Boat, I can see both of them pulling a win.
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf - I don't know enough about these players to give a definitive answer.

Highlight - SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa - This will be an interesting matchup for sure but I think Rosa with her unpredictability across all generations can win.
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace - I don't know enough about these players to give a definitive answer.
Highlight - SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder - Rosa might've copped out on not putting blunder in but you should go cop the merch !
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. Squirtell 1v1 - Squirtell is one of the most unpredictable and best SM players and definitely has this fight in the bag.
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit - Frosty is actually underrated, and even though Elo Bandit won against them in WC I still think this will be a match that goes either way depending on how well they play.
Highlight - ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM - XSC is gonna do really well in this tour trust me
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo - I don't know enough about these players to give a definitive answer.
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive - Synon is probably one of the best DPP players in 1v1 and I haven't really seen PA play DPP so I'm giving this to him.

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox - I've never seen neomon play SWSH, while Maki is one of the top players right now, giving this to Maki.
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra - Same as above.
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 - I don't know enough about these players to give a definitive answer.
Highlight - SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus - Close is up there for being a really good SM player, and his changes in prediction style mid-series is a really good strategy.
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha - I don't know enough about these players to give a definitive answer.
Highlight - ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn - This match will be closer than some may expect, Betathunder did well after being subbed in WC and with help from others can be really good, though I have to go with the classic winner for now.
Highlight - BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima - These are both really good players in their tier and I can see this matchup going either way.
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner - bro they're gonna commit acts of irl ghosting

Last edited:

Raining Inside

Banned deucer.
Since you goons suck at doing this , I hope to bring some light into this dark thread.
I present the UNBIASED URSARING PREDICTIONS, courtesy of dom, the self proclaimed king shakeitup of 1v1.

Drive-By Dragapults (5) vs Mighty Morphin Morpekos (0)
SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 - lol. fodder slot? why is he here?? either way this is a tough debut from the guy w way too many numbers in his name
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke - tsc is rly good lately but i could see 5luke absolutely memeing this one. tsc needs to prep well, lol.
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius - apparently jocus builds good teams (i wouldn't know) and luckypiper isn't that experienced but cmon luckypiper is a fuckin god
SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam - not as close as people think LOL. every time they play tda turns off his brain. ggopw had a waaay better 2019 than tda.
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99) - interesting one. both these players kinda suck at team tours LOL. did you know that blazikin is 4-11 in all combined pls? LOL. i think boat can maybe prep better (depends on if ryy/ggopw/tsc help blazikin) but he can play better? i guess? close one
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee - raining will get support so it won't be that easy (:
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 - why are either of these players in bw
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf - fan is better and more independant

NO BIAS

Baraskewdas (3) vs Teatime Terrors (4)
SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa - glyx is really good and lancer is overrated. not to mention glyx is better at prepping and probably will put more time into it
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace - probably better at swsh
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder - ok this is epic. lookin forward to this one. good tour players usually do well in 1v1 but i think waylaid could have a really good season here.
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. Squirtell 1v1 - squirtell wins in sm
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit - i think bandit beat this guy before? bandit is good at prepping and fine at playing
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM - this also happened last pl? i think om won? but xstatic can bounce back and has a lot of frenchies
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo - even tho everyone knows wanony is good i still think hes underrated. he wins when it counts a lot (he prevented tiebreakers twice in world cup) and who is even building bw teams on glyx's team? pa?
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive - better by a large margain. 70/30

Megarays (5) vs. Rhyperiors (1)

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox - maki's is undoubtably way more of a tryhard and should win this. i'm really curious how he does in his first team tour playing
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra - neither are that impressive but djokra lost to luckypiper in seasonal so why the fuck should anyone bold her
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 - same as above neither are amazing but london was clutch last pl
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus - highlight. probably has happened at some point. but i'm a close fan
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha - who cares
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn - neither are impressive
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima - LOL week one. solar has more to prove i guess but i couldn't tell u. how many haban kyubs will we see?
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner - ink has a bit to go i think fan is better but i think ink should win

Dustoxe (5) vs Gogoats (2)
this is the equivlent of articunos vs megarays last year LOL

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia - mace is good and cares more i think and i would probably bold felucia's opponent every single week but i feel that this is the easiest mu she will get in a weird way
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes - lost to luckypiper vs who? i think lkjc thinks theyre good tho from his poop power ranks so i guess he'll probably lose because he's scared?
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842 - neither are impressive players whatsoever but i think vg will try a lot harder
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif - pqs is kinda good at sm and this is not the right slot to put esteemed bwtl kaif if u ask me
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher - ic is less predictable and eriey uses zeraora standard shit every game
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 - never seen downcoming in oras and not like they have any good oras support LOL but same w joker. i think this series will be absolute ass
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d - deg seems to think he sucks vs randoms but i dont really think hoenn has an advantage per say.
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh - lol, i bolded magma. no further comments really

I want free likes too...

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. Squirtell 1v1
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox - just because I want maki to msg me later :p
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia - Mez will be too busy coding the 1v1 room bot with new and awesome features
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata) - not impressed by how many shoes he owns
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif - llamas
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 - im gonna do something stupid and hope it works :/
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh

SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 - ryy is too busying spamming me
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke - tsc is green
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius
SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99) - melo said if he wins vs boat he would take me on a double date :3 true story @ Blazikin to remind him :p
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 - i have more confidence in scraft
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf - heatrans 4 life <3

side note: give alive a chance. waylaid is mad with power! down with waylaid up with cash! idk I <3 my heatran fam ^^

Sanshokuinsumireko

I got the baddest bitches in anime
I only know swsh :(

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa- Rosa can ban me from the 1v1 room.......
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace-Denis has the better pfp
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder-blunder probably getting his teams from Rosa

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox-If i can beat maki so can neo :)
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra - They the only one with an under score in there name
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13- I have never been to London

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia -Felucia gave me free points when I was laddering. :)
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata)- I'm not a fan of snom :^0
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842- I beat tom and I think 41 is better than me.

SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 - I like numbers more than y's
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius- building won't be the problem for Cantius it's if they're lucky enough

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Maki's Extremely-off Predicts:

SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 My boy ryy wins these, and I doubt someone who brings the same team 3 times in a row is gonna do well
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke TECH vs TECH
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius Could it go any other way?
SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam (HL)
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99) Haven't really seem Blazikin play for a while, and gotta go with my west coast teammate <3
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee who
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 LOL JAMES IS GARBO AND SCRAFT WINS THESE 100% ICIUM SECT USER LOOL
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf no idea

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa (HL)
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder west homie vs blunder
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit LEtS GO ELO
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM What can I say, nice, skilled users always profit
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo no idea
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive dpp gods

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox can't really say anything
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra sustenance (sistenance/QUEEN) throws harder than should be possible
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 niccc garbo at both league and ps
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus would really like to say wail, but... it's wail who basically cteams himself
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha martha goat
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn best manager wins these uwu <3
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima what can I say, solar loses to me on ladder lol?
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner ink is good, idk other person

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia close
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata) longer names represent more power
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842 lez go all41
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif LETS GO MOST RESPECTABLE USER KAIFU he takes these any day
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher eriey smells and calls me a safety net grrr
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 probably
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d omg it's deg
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh i'd assume it'll be like this

Last edited:

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor
Maki's Extremely-off Predicts:

SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 My boy ryy wins these, and I doubt someone who brings the same team 3 times in a row is gonna do well
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke TECH vs TECH
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius Could it go any other way?
SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam (HL)
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99) Haven't really seem Blazikin play for a while, and gotta go with my west coast teammate <3
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee who
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 LOL JAMES IS GARBO AND SCRAFT WINS THESE 100%
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf no idea

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa (HL)
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder west homie vs blunder
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit LEtS GO ELO
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM What can I say, nice, skilled users always profit
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo no idea
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive dpp gods

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox can't really say anything
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra sustenance (sistenance/QUEEN) throws harder than should be possible
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 niccc garbo at both league and ps
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus would really like to say wail, but... it's wail who basically cteams himself
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha martha goat
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn best manager wins these uwu <3
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima what can I say, solar loses to me on ladder lol?
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner ink is good, idk other person

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia close
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata) longer names represent more power
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842 lez go all41
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif LETS GO MOST RESPECTABLE USER KAIFU he takes these any day
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher eriey smells and calls me a safety net grrr
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 probably
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d omg it's deg
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh i'd assume it'll be like this
u rly just HAD to go out of ur way to mention me huh?? ur the worst and a complete safety net >:(

lost heros

Meme Master
the best predictions guarenteed

Dragapults vs Morpekos

SwSh Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs. maxy1991991 - Ry's just straight up the stronger player. He's been playing longer, probably cares, and even without a program Ry will still win. Plus putting maxy who has no team tour experience in a Bo7 r1 just seems cruel.
SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke - 5luke will probably not bring experimental sets, but either way TSC should win.
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius - Cantius is the better SS player I think and isn't known for trying to win with 1 mon lures.
SM Bo5: ggopw vs. Alakazam ggopw's massive ego will probably get in the way. If it doesn't he wins.
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs Boat (phiwings99) - Blazikin is super out of touch and hasn't played in forever. Boat should win.
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee - Whaleeee's good, but I have a theory he'd rather be playing with the drag's than against them. Plus raining inside is relying on some of the best ORAS builders around.
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155 - James is coming off a great run in BW classic, and while scraftionite could pull an upset I don't think it's likely.
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf - Togli seems like the more stable DPP player but it's a toss of a coin really.

Dragapults - 3 - Morpekos - 5

Barraskewdas vs Terrors

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa - I have no clue why Rosa is playing SwSh instead of SM or ORAS, and I can see Lancer taking the 7.
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace - HE'S A MENACE
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder - This will be embarrassing for Waylaid
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. Squirtell 1v1 - Now I see why Rosa's not playing SM, she has one of the strongest SM cores there is.
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit - Elo should be in 7 imo
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM - I mean it's XStatic Cold, if he doesn't cancer he'll win.
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo - Wanony might be out of practice but Simbo has very little BW support and I sure as hell know wanony doesn't need it.
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive - It's syn here easily.

Barraskewdas - 4 vs Terrors - 4

Mega Rays vs Rhyperiors

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox - This will be embarrassing for Maki's Fox
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra - This isn't BW alice
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 - This will be embarrassing for Nicc
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus - it'll be ............................................ Close
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha - This'll be martha probably.
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn - Beta's pretty good at ORAS
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima - grudge match will likely end in Solar's favor. Whoever wins tho gets a huge ego boost.
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner - Volk's solid DPP but i guarantee you the last time he thought about 1v1 was when he playing last PL

Mega Rays - 5 vs Rhyperiors - 3

Dustox v Gogoats

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia - how do you even beat 6 games of one team and the 7th game being mono-water
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata) - Wink's got this in the bag
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842 - 842 > 1
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif - free wins baby
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher - it's ez, we'll just use riolu or fear counters, namely any good pokemon
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 - This will be embarrassing for Joker using Deg's teams
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d - This will be embarrassing for DEG using Dom's teams
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh - Joel is secret master of DPP

Dustox - 0 v Gogoats - 8

Last edited:

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
YAHALLO and NYANPASU mainers!
Have you ever dreamed that you could farm as much likes as -Tsunami- with UNBIASED PREDICTIONS but in 1v1pl? Of course you do! To write these god-like predictions you need to have three things:
1. a complete trust in the Crust Rule.
2. only bold Greeks that are called Roudolf13, Fear or Astamatitos.
3. a godlike adoration for The Sheet.
The first two you should already have by being an active mainer, but the last one does not exist for 1v1. Fortunately for you, your second favourite girl has made The Sheet for you, with help from your favourite girl (Felucia), her servant (lost heros) and some Sailing Apparatus apparently (Boat (phiwings99)). It contains all the records of the first three 1v1pls and the first three WCoPs. After every teamtour, people can and will update them so that you are always up to date who is good and who is absolutely dogshit. So now you can go out and write as UNBIASED as prediction as Shake and farm all the likes your amazing predictions deserve!

ryyjyywyy

Banned deucer.
These predictions were QCed by my good friend Raining Inside
The ONLY match that matters:
TDA vs ggopw
The rest that don't matter:

SwSh Bo5: TheShadowClaw vs. 5luke
SwSh Bo5: LuckyPiper vs. Cantius
SM Bo5: Blazikin vs. Boat (phiwings99)
ORAS: Raining Inside vs. Whaleeeee
BW: Scraftionite vs. Jamez155
DPP: 187 Fan vs. TogliBabineBoeuf

Sad that ggopw gonna be the only one to let us down

SwSh Bo7: Lancer Fr vs. Rosa this mans is french
SwSh Bo5: crucify vs. DenisTheMenace who tf is crucify
SwSh Bo5: Waylaid vs. blunder idk who gonna choke harder
SM Bo5: LaBalladeDesCieux vs. Squirtell 1v1 this mans is french
SM Bo5: sagar0027 vs. Elo Bandit who tf is sagar0027
ORAS: XSTATIC COLD vs. OM this mans is french
BW: Wanony vs. Simbo
DPP: Synonimous vs. Poison Adhesive ez

SwSh Bo7: neomon vs. Maki's Fox maki gonna get reverse 3-0d again
SwSh Bo5: SUSTENANCE_1 vs. Djokra duh
SwSh Bo5: THIS MACHINE vs. London13 nicc a lord
SM Bo5: Close vs. WailJesus close is the man
SM Bo5: akaFila vs. martha obvi
ORAS: Betathunder vs. Robyn Beta gonna go undefeated until vs dragapults
BW: SolarflareRo vs. ima obvi
DPP: Inkreativ vs. GL Volkner german supremacy

SwSh Bo7: Nalei vs. Felucia mace likes my memes
SwSh Bo5: Lkjchjdhbjidcgjhd vs. 7shoes (Winkata) idk what either does
SwSh Bo5: AllFourtyOne vs. Tom842 tom is cooler
SM Bo5: pqs vs. Kaif brown power
SM Bo5: Eriey vs. Iron Crusher i like iron crusher more
ORAS: Joker 1v1 vs. Downcoming3 joker is gonna give like a 1 hour window of availability then get subbed out or something
BW: DEG vs. Ho3nConfirm3d who is this
DPP: Yami vs. xJoelituh ezest win of xxxjoelituhxxx's life

ty again raining for qcing

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
YAHALLO and NYANPASU mainers!
Have you ever dreamed that you could farm as much likes as -Tsunami- with UNBIASED PREDICTIONS but in 1v1pl? Of course you do! To write these god-like predictions you need to have three things:
1. a complete trust in the Crust Rule.
2. only bold Greeks that are called Roudolf13, Fear or Astamatitos.
3. a godlike adoration for The Sheet.
The first two you should already have by being an active mainer, but the last one does not exist for 1v1. Fortunately for you, your second favourite girl has made The Sheet for you, with help from your favourite girl (Felucia), her servant (lost heros) and some Sailing Apparatus apparently (Boat (phiwings99)). It contains all the records of the first three 1v1pls and the first three WCoPs. After every teamtour, people can and will update them so that you are always up to date who is good and who is absolutely dogshit. So now you can go out and write as UNBIASED as prediction as Shake and farm all the likes your amazing predictions deserve!
i dont want any shake style 1v1pl predictions god no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)