Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, time for
blurb's debtors prison shop
swsh team that i use in tours / mms (they are good) - like 20 bits lol
swsh random team that may or may not be good - 10 bits
any gen team (some of them aren't mine but they're in my builder so they're confirmed good) - 15 bits
built team around some mon / some specific request lol - 20 bits
my whole builder for like any gen - 500

i mean no ones buying anyway, but 10 bits is a long way to getting out of debtors prison.
40 Bits to eblurb for 2 swsh teams for tours

poop shop:

you give me all your kyubits and i give you a crappy unset of a mon of your choice!!! this is not a shitpost it is a very serious buisness endeavor
you can also pay me 2 kyubits to delete this post which is another offer im very willing to do
buy now
heres 2 kyubits

STRAIGHTAPESHITS SECRET RECIPE SHOP :darumaka:
SELLING THE BEST NON-STOLEN SETS ON THE MARKET!
Pricing:
1 fire set
- 8 kyubits
2 fire sets- 15 kyubits
1 fire team- 20 kyubits
Conditions:
If you don't request mon/core I will share a Fire team I already have made.
Will ladder to 1600 on ps with an alt with only the team for only 10 extra kyubits to prove the team is ladder-worthy
Pm me on smogon or ps if you're interested

Petition
- It has recently come to my attention that the oldgens 1v1 room has been deleted.
- Because of this, there is no way to play Gens 1-5 without requesting a tour or manually challenging other people. Gens 2 and 3 particularly suffer from this.
- To fix this issue, I am starting a petition. Joining this petition means that you support the restoration of the oldgens room.
- To join, you can PM me on the forums, or state that you would like to join in your next post (please mention me if you choose to do this).
- Kyubits may be useful in the near future for funding, so you may choose to donate 20+ kyubits if you so please. Don't worry, I will not embezzle funds.
Zioziotrip
Kaif
Stableprince569
Sanshokuinsumireko
filler
30 kyubits to Besom for membership

STRAIGHTAPESHITS SECRET RECIPE SHOP :darumaka:
SELLING THE BEST NON-STOLEN SETS ON THE MARKET!
Pricing:
1 fire set
- 8 kyubits
2 fire sets- 15 kyubits
1 fire team- 20 kyubits
Conditions:
If you don't request mon/core I will share a Fire team I already have made.
Will ladder to 1600 on ps with an alt with only the team for only 10 extra kyubits to prove the team is ladder-worthy
Pm me on smogon or ps if you're interested
1 ladder worthy team for 30 kyubits. Swsh. I need teams badly

Putting all my kyubits into a week room poll, and you know what it is.

/poll htmlcreate <a href="https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/2v2-doubles-premier-league-i-player-signups.3664330/">2v2 Doubles Premier League</a> Signups are now up! Are you signing up?, Yeah I'm in!, I'll sit this tour out, I'm on the fence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)