Not open for further replies.

Krytocon

I do things (sometimes)
is a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Krytocon's Thrifty Team Thing
Existing teams:
SWSH: 20 Kyubits
USUM: 30 Kyubits
NEW: 2v2 SWSH: 20 Kyubits (First team for 2v2 for each person is discounted to 15 bits since its new!)
Teams with a specific mon:
SWSH: 30 Kyubits (50 Kyubits if I have to build from scratch)
USUM: 40 Kyubits (60 Kyubits if I have to build from scratch)
NEW: 2v2 SWSH: 40 Kyubits (First team for 2v2 for each person is discounted to 25 bits since its new!)
Tech to beat specific mons: 20 Kyubits (Full refund if I can't do it, give me the set you currently have and the mon you need to beat)
For All Teams Please specify: Do you want full stall, mixed offense + stall or no stall
PM me on showdown, or if I'm not online there, drop a message on my smogon wall! My name is Krytocon. If you want anything else we can negotiate it :)
(I reserve the right to refuse any purchase for any reason. I need some of these teams that are not given to anyone else :) ty)
50% discount for all snommunists go snom uwu

Current Transactions List

Nole/Eriey, 4 SM teams + 1 Braviary SWSH team

Last edited:
I have some Kyubits left over and no teams to req with, so I present Smajet's Teambuilding Challenge!

Send me a team that you think I could get reqs with, and I'll try it out for a few accounts. If I get reqs with that team, you'll get 100 Kyubits from me! If I don't, you'll still get 5 for suggesting a team.

RULES:
All teams must be sent by May 1 on 11:59 PM, so I have at least a day to try for reqs with them. Idc lol I just want a chance at reqs and I haven't been getting suggestions. :( But reqs end May 2 on 11:59 PM, so I obviously need them by then.
I can only take 17 19 (ty TDA) suggestions because of how many Kyubits I have.
1 team per user pls.
I promise to keep these teams secret if you want me to.

Also, 5 Kyubits to stableprince569 for suggesting a team before I announced it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pqs

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Petition
- It has recently come to my attention that the oldgens 1v1 room has been deleted.
- Because of this, there is no way to play Gens 1-4 without requesting a tour or manually challenging other people. Gens 2 and 3 particularly suffer from this.
- To fix this issue, I am starting a petition. Joining this petition means that you support the restoration of the oldgens room.
- To join, you can PM me on the forums, or state that you would like to join in your next post (please mention me if you choose to do this).
- Kyubits may be useful in the near future for funding, so you may choose to donate 20+ kyubits if you so please. Don't worry, I will not embezzle funds.
No members atm
filler
if you add Gen 5 to the list I will pledge allegiance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)