Project 1v1 Shopfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
ROYAL EMPORIUM

As of the current moment I find myself in severe debt, and as such, it's time to open my first ever shop.

There are 3 main offers you can select from

REFINED VESSEL: I will build a team from scratch exclusively for your use, following any given indication, in any of the playable 1v1 generations (SS, SM, ORAS, BW, DPP, ADV). The teams will have a SP seal of quality and be tournament-level standard.
PRICE: 100 Kyubits

POWERFUL ANTIQUES:
You will be granted two teams from my extensive collection, in any generation of 1v1 (SS through ADV). I will satisfy any additional request regarding which teams to give, as long as I have the teams to satisfy such request.
PRICE: 50 Kyubits

CURATED POLISHING: I will revise and refine any complete team to cover important weaknesses that have been overlooked or you haven't been able to cover properly OR finish any two-mon core with an appopriate third to cover as many match-ups as possible.
PRICE: 25 Kyubits

With TTT coming up I think this will offer a valuable service to whoever is in need of teams for certain generations

CLOSED UNTIL LATER EMERGENCY

Last edited:

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
KAIF SHOP

VERY REFINED VESSEL: I will build a team from scratch exclusively for your use, following any given indication, in any of the playable 1v1 generations (SS, SM, ORAS, BW, DPP, ADV). The teams will have a SP seal of quality and be tournament-level standard.
PRICE: 90 Kyubits

VERY POWERFUL ANTIQUES: You will be granted two teams from my extensive collection, in any generation of 1v1 (SS through ADV). I will satisfy any additional request regarding which teams to give, as long as I have the teams to satisfy such request.
PRICE: 40 Kyubits

VERY CURATED POLISHING:
I will revise and refine any complete team to cover important weaknesses that have been overlooked or you haven't been able to cover properly OR finish any two-mon core with an appropriate third to cover as many match-ups as possible.
PRICE: 20 Kyubits

SolarflareRo

Banned deucer.
SOLAR SHOP

VERY REFINED VESSEL: I will build a team from scratch exclusively for your use, following any given indication, in any of the playable 1v1 generations (SS, SM, ORAS, BW. The teams will have a SP seal of quality and be tournament-level standard.
PRICE: 105 Kyubits

VERY POWERFUL ANTIQUES: You will be granted two teams from my extensive collection, in any generation of 1v1 (SS through BW). I will satisfy any additional request regarding which teams to give, as long as I have the teams to satisfy such request.
PRICE: 55 Kyubits

VERY CURATED POLISHING:
I will revise and refine any complete team to cover important weaknesses that have been overlooked or you haven't been able to cover properly OR finish any two-mon core with an appropriate third to cover as many match-ups as possible.
PRICE: 30 Kyubits
(or less depends on how im feeling babyyyyyyyy)

also we can negotiate on prices hihihihi

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
S p a c e M a s t e r ' s Q u i r k y T e a m D u m p s
i'm not like other stores~

Have you ever wanted more teams than you will ever use? Me neither, but have you ever wanted to be unlike other girls or simply get a little bit quirky? If not, you are eat hot chip and lie. If so, you have been made a victim of consumerism! Yay! Here at S p a c e M a s t e r ' s Quirky Team Dumps, we believe that you deserve the best quality teams for the lowest prices which is why we sell teams for the unbeatably low price of 4 Kyubits with purchase of 370 additional teams. When you purchase a dump, you may also choose whether to hoard all of the teams to yourself or for me to release them to the public. Thank you for your patronage.
~ S p a c e M a s t e r

F U L L 1 v 1 B U I L D E R
1500 Kyubits
Featuring 371+ teams

F U L L G E N 8 B U I L D E R
800 Kyubits
Featuring 21+ DLC 2 teams and 203 pre-DLC 2 teams

F U L L G E N 7 B U I L D E R
800 Kyubits
Featuring 135 teams

F U L L G E N 6 B U I L D E R
100 Kyubits
Featuring 12 teams

F U L L G E N 8 U B E R S B U I L D E R
100 Kyubits
Featuring 2+ DLC 2 teams and 20 pre-DLC 2 teams

I N D I V I D U A L T E A M S
25 Kyubits
Send me replays and I'll send you the teams I used
minimum purchase 100 kyubits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)