1v1 1v1 Summer Seasonal IV - Grand Finals [Won by torterraxx]

rumia

i like to play and draw
is a Pre-Contributor

beautiful art made by the equally beautiful cleffa, check out their art thread!

Welcome to the 1v1 Summer Seasonal!​

Tournament RuIes:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will not take effect this round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
nate.png
Bomb21XD vs torterraxx

Note: torterraxx needs to win twice while Bomb21XD only needs to win once to win the tour.

Deadline is Sunday, October 17th at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to do some shoutouts while I can, firstly I would like to thank Elo Bandit for hosting his weekly 1v1 tournaments. Before I started playing in your tours, my only 1v1 tour experience was majors last year. Your tours have really helped me learn how to handle bo5s and I have gained valuable experience from battling a lot of great players in your tours. Between your youtube videos and these tours, I have learned alot about 1v1 and I feel they were pivotal to me winning this tour. Thanks for all you've done for this community and continue to do.

Secondly, I would like to thank Aqua Ring Drix Clarity Leafium Z Hyperspace12 and all my other friends for supporting me throughout this tour. You all kept me motivated and it's been a blast to be around you everyday.

I would like to do some shoutouts while I can, firstly I would like to thank Elo Bandit for hosting his weekly 1v1 tournaments. Before I started playing in your tours, my only 1v1 tour experience was majors last year. Your tours have really helped me learn how to handle bo5s and I have gained valuable experience from battling a lot of great players in your tours. Between your youtube videos and these tours, I have learned alot about 1v1 and I feel they were pivotal to me winning this tour. Thanks for all you've done for this community and continue to do.

Secondly, I would like to thank Aqua Ring Drix Clarity Leafium Z Hyperspace12 and all my other friends for supporting me throughout this tour. You all kept me motivated and it's been a blast to be around you everyday.
have to second the shoutout to the bandit tours, definitely helped me improve and contributed to my LT win

Elo Bandit

youtube.com/ EloBandit
is a Community Contributor
It's been a ton of fun holding the weekly tours, and it's incredibly cool to see you win Seasonal after using them as practice! I hope you continue to play, its always a pleasure to watch you sweep the bracket. Congratulations on your victory today!
:bw/torterra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)