Tournament 1v1 Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Art by AmirAlexander
Welcome to the 1v1 Summer Seasonal!
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 2 (Winner's Bracket)

Round 2 (Losers Bracket)

The deadline for Round 2 will be July 15th, 12:00 AM EST

Deadline for the Round 1 extension battles will be July 10th, 12:00 AM EST

Last edited:
Just why did it have to be Shyom who's against me? Also good luck, people..... Now gonna try predicting

Ryy vs ayedan : Leaning towards ryy going by his present form, but ayedan just might have a few tricks up his sleeve.... (55 - 45)

ACII vs Scraftionite : Scraftionite is a god, but ACII is unpredictable, and that's gonna give him a great head start over Scraft... (65-35)

pqs vs wmc : Honestly, both these ppl have stopped regularly playing 1v1, and this is quite depressing, knowing how good they were at their prime; that's why I tag this as a HL match.... I feel pqs is more in touch with the game while wmc is lurking in GC a lot nowadays :3 (70-30)

Last, but not the least

Shyom vs WoA : o3o I have a feeling I can hax my win against Shyom, if not up to Kaif's standards, but at least a small bit... This doesn't mean I'm taking Shyom lightly; NEVER (55-45)

E1: did I forget gg vs dom? Yes, I did; gg is winning this tour, so you figure the rest out o3o Don't disappoint me, GeneralGunderson

Just why did it have to be Shyom who's against me? Also good luck, people..... Now gonna try predicting

Ryy vs ayedan : Leaning towards ryy going by his present form, but ayedan just might have a few tricks up his sleeve.... (55 - 45)

ACII vs Scraftionite : Scraftionite is a god, but ACII is unpredictable, and that's gonna give him a great head start over Scraft... (65-35)

pqs vs wmc : Honestly, both these ppl have stopped regularly playing 1v1, and this is quite depressing, knowing how good they were at their prime; that's why I tag this as a HL match.... I feel pqs is more in touch with the game while wmc is lurking in GC a lot nowadays :3 (70-30)

Last, but not the least

Shyom vs WoA : o3o I have a feeling I can hax my win against Shyom, if not up to Kaif's standards, but at least a small bit... This doesn't mean I'm taking Shyom lightly; NEVER (55-45)
when you dont HL freddy vs martha

pqs

Banned deucer.
(Winner of Sificon vs DugZa) vs. stableprince569
(Winner of yaboifuyu vs Tom842) vs. Haki
(Winner of Iron Crusher vs Yami) vs. sagar0027
187 Fan vs. Maki's Fox
Squirtell 1v1
vs. Cheese5555
(Winner of Dj Breloominati♬ vs Akashi) vs. ThePanthar
GeneralGunderson vs. dom
Plimsoll Punks vs. WailJesus
AltCauseImInsecure vs. Scraftionite
ryyjyywyy vs. ayedan
M24 vs. JediR
(Winner of Poison Adhesive vs PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm) vs. Waylaid
zugubu royale vs. Synonimous
SolarflareRo
vs. Joker 1v1
pqs vs. WhalemanCheng
Elo Bandit vs. Smajet
(Loser of yaboifuyu vs Tom842) vs. Jamez155
Huston
vs. (Loser of Quote vs aqh)
Kaif vs. (Loser of Sificon vs DugZa)
WilliamTheo13 vs. Dragonmirror
Boat
(phiwings99) vs. neomon
Eriey vs. TogliBabineBoeuf
Shyom vs. Wrath of Alakazam
Close
vs. THIS MACHINE
pazza vs. Hijasu
zCheshrye vs. (Loser of Iron Crusher vs Yami)
(Loser of Poison Adhesive vs PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm) vs. sandcastless
Freddy Kyogre vs. martha
(Loser of Dj Breloominati♬ vs Akashi) vs. Inkreativ
AlvusWrath vs. I'm actually Cash

highlight matches:

GeneralGunderson vs. dom - 30-70, gg has became better @ 1v1 so this match will be p interesting
ryyjyywyy vs. ayedan - 50-50, ryy brings really weird sets and ayedan brings really normal sets so who knows
pqs vs. WhalemanCheng, no comment
pazza vs. Hijasu - 40-60, the battle of wannabe locked user pazza vs locked user hijasu. pazza has a real chance of winning if he brings wailmer tho.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
10 day round :blobthinking:
Thursday night deadline was super awkward consistency wise, and when I questioned other players about why they hadn't battle, many thought the deadline was Sunday. Pushing it to Sunday while we still have an equal amount of tournament battles will allow me to be able to actually post the next round immediately instead of 3 hours later, and stays consistent with other tournament deadlines, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)