Tournament 1v1 Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Ginger Princess

Girl moding so hard rn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Decisions
Neither zCheshrye nor Iron Crusher attempted to contact each other, and neither have been seen on smogon since the 9th and 7th respectively. Therefore, coin flip will decide the outcome:

Iron Crusher will move on to Round 3 (Loser's)

The battles between PrAiSe GrOuDoNiSm vs sandcastless and AlvusWrath vs I'm actually Cash will be extended, as they have shown signs of contact and scheduling.

dom and Quote have both decided to drop out of the Summer Seasonal, for varying reasons. As Quote was already in Loser's, the only person this affects is the person who will be paired with dom in Round 3 (Loser's)

Deadline for the Round 2 extension battles will be July 19th, 12:00 AM EST

Just why did it have to be Shyom who's against me? Also good luck, people..... Now gonna try predicting

Ryy vs ayedan : Leaning towards ryy going by his present form, but ayedan just might have a few tricks up his sleeve.... (55 - 45)

ACII vs Scraftionite : Scraftionite is a god, but ACII is unpredictable, and that's gonna give him a great head start over Scraft... (65-35)

pqs vs wmc : Honestly, both these ppl have stopped regularly playing 1v1, and this is quite depressing, knowing how good they were at their prime; that's why I tag this as a HL match.... I feel pqs is more in touch with the game while wmc is lurking in GC a lot nowadays :3 (70-30)

Last, but not the least

Shyom vs WoA : o3o I have a feeling I can hax my win against Shyom, if not up to Kaif's standards, but at least a small bit... This doesn't mean I'm taking Shyom lightly; NEVER (55-45)

E1: did I forget gg vs dom? Yes, I did; gg is winning this tour, so you figure the rest out o3o Don't disappoint me, GeneralGunderson
You managed to predict everything but your edit incorrectly, and you were one of the players in the matches.This is a power move if I've ever seen one. S/O Atti for being a baller

• Haha
Reactions: pqs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)