1v1 1v1LT Playoffs [Won by UnleashOurPassion]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downcoming3 vs glyx- Glyx is a very solid player / i don't feel comfortable predicting against glyx, even vs someone as skilled as dc3
lol.
toadandhishaxx vs The Official Glyx
Glyx is overall a lot more experienced than toad and although toad seems ok I think glyx should take this easilyby
again lol.
toadandhishaxx vs The Official Glyx - I do not know exactly why, but Glyx is seemingly unstoppable in Smogon 1v1 tournaments.
now we all know why

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I told you to move on, I will ask a moderate to delete your posts now. Trashtalking is fun but it has limits and I don't enjoy talking about counter teaming. It is YOUR fault if you got counter teamed. Counter teaming is, again, a viable strategy in all tournaments games whether it is in 1v1 or any other metagame. If you do not want to be counter teamed, change teams. You're in a loser brackets semi-finals, you not having a lot of teams is your fault, you didn't lose to glyx, you lost to yourself. Also, even if you to hax no need to put salt in the thread.

Fardin

Tournament Banned
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-641609229
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-641610793
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen71v1-641613421

I say gg to toad.

"Looks like Xstatic can finally be right about people cteaming him". UNfortunalely , when someone prepare a team to counter team your 2 mains teams, it's completly unfair. I will explain : Glyx put magearna specs, gengar specs and dragonite. So, i put my second team which is Aegislash / gyara/ crustle. His magearna 3-0 me , she put shadow ball specs to 2hko aegislash , ohko gyara and beats crustle. So it's is counter team right.

SECONDLY : when i put my main team which is landorus t , metagross and primarina, she put her gengar specs, which ohko prima, ohko metagross, and ohko lando with hp ice.
THIRDLY : Toad complained too about that, Indeed apparently you have c-team him too, so in fact you are a anti player. You know what you dont have my respect, you disgusted me of this game.
Games like that should be replayed, because it"s totally unfair. If again it wa sonly me.. but no, she c-team toad too, so.. where is the fun and the competition if someoine is 100% to win ?
its ur fault for being predictable and spamming those 2 teams even tho everyone knows ur sets. u can only blame urself...in tour games, not being predictable is something essential if u wanna get far lol, this should teach ya a lesson

I told you to move on, I will ask a moderate to delete your posts now. Trashtalking is fun but it has limits and I don't enjoy talking about counter teaming. It is YOUR fault if you got counter teamed. Counter teaming is, again, a viable strategy in all tournaments games whether it is in 1v1 or any other metagame. If you do not want to be counter teamed, change teams. You're in a loser brackets semi-finals, you not having a lot of teams is your fault, you didn't lose to glyx, you lost to yourself. Also, even if you to hax no need to put salt in the thread.
if cteaming is a viable strategy i dont see a bad point talking bout it and especially delete that type of post
nevermind im just still angry

Last edited:

dusk raimon

Banned deucer.
UnleashOurPassion vs Downcoming3

This is the story of the underdogs, the tale of the downtrodden the defeated, the recently banned from 1v1pl-ers, the losers. It will be a tale of triumph and glory for Downcoming3, bouncing back from her recent FAT L in 1v1pl to prove herself as stupid, but nonetheless solid as a 1v1 player. At least thats what I would like to say but LOL uop will win easily as fucc.

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
*UOP needs to win once, DC3 needs to win twice
Ftw

As unpredictable and cancerous the 1v1 is, I'm not gonna predict on this match. Good luck to both of you, however.

Just a food for thought:
* Mega Charizard Y is broken as fuck, it counters all Sturdy users with Air Slash. Wonder who invented such strategy.
* Mono-fire team sounds like a good plan

# Shoutins LSF

OMG! It's down to the finals!!! Recently-dq'd-from-1v1PL DC3 vs recently-stepped-down-as-mod UOP!!! Dang! Much anticipation, befitting finals! Unpredictability is going unpredictably wild for this, wow! I wish both players best of luck.

P. S. : We should totally do these sort of tours always! XDDDD

Don't complain if you don't know what's goin on thanks
u could at least provide a reason why ur holding up the tour instead of lashing out with ur pathetic passive aggressive responses. its already dumb enough that the finals got extended despite neither of you putting effort into contacting each other but stupid comments like this is just absolutely unnecessary. if only you put in effort into contacting ur opponent and scheduling a time like ur supposed to instead of lashing out when people inquire why you're not playing ur games we wouldn't need to complain.

this shit takes like 2 seconds to play lol get ur shit together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)