2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cole was poor going foward everytime i saw him this season

though that might be the jose mourinho effect.

you sure as hell don't like mourinho

but the duty of our fullbacks is not really to attack. they barely go past the half-way line.
in my opinion he's better defensively than baines and gibbs.

I guess it doesn't really matter, Baines will be playing every game unless he get's injured and the England fans better hope that doesn't happen.

Transfer News that were of note:
1. Shaw deal imminent. The report says that he will be earning about 75k a week. lol!

2. David Luiz is going to join Barca after the world cup ends. One report say that Barca are going to pay 39 mil.

3. Josip Drmić from the now relegated Nuremberg is going to join Leverkusen. Apparently Arsenal were interested in him and for a good reason. Only Mandzukic and Lewandowski scored more goals than him. Hopefully Leverkusen don't crumble like they did this season and to Psg and united in the Cl.

Its still about 17m too much, considering he is actually worse at defending then Pique.

They should probably go and buy Thiago Silva while they are at it, his greatest ability is making Luiz look competent in the national team.

All this talk about LB, worse is the fact that Glen Johnson is the go to RB and has barely any cover. There is a lot of attacking talent but it isn't going to save that joke of a defence add the fact that the only real options for holding midfielders to shield the defence are a 33 year old or pushing Phil Jones into midfield.

Gerrard gets hurt that whole midfield falls apart.

As good as he has been over the years, Lampard should have been left out.

Last edited:
weak defensively in the centre of midfield and questionable defensive ability on the flanks, but at we have the possibility to be an attacking threat. we're not gonna win anyway so we might as well go out with a bang.

chris smalling is fucking dog dick though

weak defensively in the centre of midfield and questionable defensive ability on the flanks, but at we have the possibility to be an attacking threat. we're not gonna win anyway so we might as well go out with a bang.

chris smalling is fucking dog dick though
I think you forgot that Roy Hodgson is managing england.

Various sources reporting Costa to Chelsea is a done deal. Nice.

Every team needs a cunt (not that we don't have any already, see: John Terry) tbh, and he fills that slot nicely. Hopefully Courtois become #1 as well, he seems a bit of one as well.

Deals to take Lallana to Liverpool and Shaw to United have reportedly been agreed for £20 and £25 million.

Lol that is a completely pointless exercise, like when pundits say take away Suarez's goals or take away Rooney's goals and look at how bad the team has done. All that table does is rank teams based on whether they have an English striker.

10295722_454788791332531_779605289775969706_n.jpg

Fellaini, Chadli and Januzaj rofl and no benteke :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back