2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Luiz is horrific, he thinks he's an attacking midfield no matter where he plays. Who in the world could think he's any good? If he played in defence for Wigan we'd all be saying what a joke of a player. And he's not good enough to play attacking mid either!

David Luiz is horrific, he thinks he's an attacking midfield no matter where he plays. Who in the world could think he's any good? If he played in defence for Wigan we'd all be saying what a joke of a player. And he's not good enough to play attacking mid either!
That's because you're use to defenders like Ferdinand, terry well basically ever english centre back. Luiz is no different than boateng or pique or Hummels.

oh and it's been pretty even(send on matic!!!) so far. The difference is that we took our chances. Come on Blues!!!!

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
I never thought that I'd ever see Eto'o score a hattrick in a Chelsea shirt (except when we had just bought him and pictures of him playing for Barca and Inter were dancing before my eyes).

This game reminded me of the juve- roma game. Made United have more possession, we didn't press them like we did against liverpool and then we showed our superior quality in defense and in the final third.

Lacina traore to everton on loan apparently

seriously, the fa should act and put a limit to how many players you can get on loan. i will fucking puke if everton make the top four thanks to their loan signings and end up embarrassing the premier league when they don't have the adequate replacements for these players when their loans expire.

Luiz was running out wide on the right hand side like a winger, and he's meant to be the defensive mid lol! When he does that you think he's got no sense of responsibility or awareness!

Also Torres out for 'weeks' = new striker for Chelsea...??? (Not that they need one, I love Ba)

edit: Man I was hoping for Traore to West Ham, 6' 8", imagine Traore + Carroll strikeforce, when 50/50 long ball = 100% everytime!

luiz was definitely trying to out do ramires in the beginning but after that challenge against valencia, Mourinho made sure he remained in position.
Hernandez scoring against us is a given now.

On another note really looking forward to seeing milan under seedorf!

Edit: OH and Barca just dropped 2 points!!!! Come on Atletico!!!!

Last edited:
Ok lets say this deal does indeed happen. Where is he going to play? (paying 40 mil for someone means they have to start) Mata can't play on the flanks.
Is moyes going to use Ancelotti formation of 4-3-1-2/4-3-2-1. I certainly wouldn't put a lot of money on him changing his defensive tactics. Hopefully United can push for the top four and get a result against City or arsenal.

Really wished he went to Atletico Madrid. It would of given us the chance to get either Koke, costa or Torres.

Oh and apparently Chelsea is close to getting zuma for about 11 mil. Him along with Ake for the future!

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
They need a fucking central midfielder not an attacking midfielder. The only way that this potential transfer would make even the slightest bit of sense would be if Moyes intends to make Rooney and Kagawa compete with him for that number 10 position in an attempt to improve their performance. And it's still ridiculous. Mata is good at playing off the striker and all but he doesn't work hard defensively and won't give them any solidity in midfield which is what they sorely lack. For 40 million, they should be buying someone like Vidal, Gundogan or Modric and not another cam. But then again, why do I care? Sure, they're trying to buy our two time player of the year but as fans, we cannot pretend to be dumb enough to believe that Mourinho will ever change his opinion of him. And so, he must move on for the sake of his career. That United will be spending 40 million on the wrong type of player is their problem.

Deal is apparently done. I wish you the best Mata, sad to see you go this way.

I wanted Pep Guardiola over Jose Mourinho. There, I've said it. COME AT ME.

pls PSG hijack the Mata deal

EDIT: Now people are reporting we are in for Salah. Ridicolous... Salah replacing Mata is a HUGE downgrade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)