2013/2014 Soccer/Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Soldado is more versatile while Hernandez is too one dimensional imo
versatile... versatile at doing nothing perhaps? he has literally ben the worst striker ive seen in the premier league this season. He doesnt create chances, he doesnt finish easy chances, he doesnt pass, he doesnt hold the ball up, he does literally nothing except miss chances and turn the ball over.

oh wait he can score from the penalty dot when someone else draws penalties... like the rest of the team couldnt 9.9

more predictions

FC Basel 2-0 Steau Bucharest
Chelsea 3-1 Schalke 04
Napoli 1-0 Marseille
Dortmund 3-0 Arsenal
Atletico Madrid 4-0 Austria Wien
Ajax 1-1 Celtic
Barcelona 3-1 AC Milan

Did you do all that Akuchi? :0

Also looking forward to the Dortmund match! And Ajax better win, my accumulator is riding on it!

edit: Actually does anyone have any advice: basically it comes down to Ajax and Tottenham winning and I get £30 so Ajax is the big game, should I now bet on a Celtic win or draw to cover all bases or should I just ride it out?

If Dortmund don't win against Napoli they could be on the edge of being eliminated. Imagine Dortmund in the Europa League lol, what's the betting for Dortmund to win the EL I wonder...

more predictions

Aston Villa 2-0 Cardiff
Chelsea 3-0 West Brom
Crystal Palace 1-2 Everton
Liverpool 3-0 Fulham
Southampton 1-0 Hull
Norwich 0-1 West Ham
Tottenham 1-2 Newcastle
Sunderland 0-4 Manchester City
Manchester United 2-3 Arsenal
Swansea 2-0 Stoke

Remember when people thought that Liverpool were gonna struggle against West Brom, but ended up winning 4-1.

I think we'll see Norwich and maybe even Fulham come out fighting this week. Both managers are on the brink apparently, and especially Norwich if they don't put in a good performance in the next few Chris Hughton might be gone.

Also I don't think Arsenal will win against Utd. Rooney always does well against us, players always score against their old club and none more so than RVP, and Giroud is tired as fuck and so is Ozil and Cazorla. They have no legs left really, and I don't expect Ramsey to bail us out two weeks in a row - he must be getting tired too! I'd say 1-0 or even 2-0 to Utd this Sunday and in a way it's OK because we'd still be top of the table. And no I am not Phadunk in disguise :P

More important is will Sunderland destroy Man City yet again? I would play Ji Dong Won if I was Poyet, he is a beast against City! I remember watching that game and celebrating like mad when he scored, it was just too funny to see Mancini's face!

Lol, there is no way in hell Arsenal beat Manchester United. United has us in their back pockets every fucking time, except for that wonderful Ramsey goal a few meetings back. Even when we control matches vs them and produce quality chances.. they just absorb it and kick our asses on the counter and break us down.

If Valencia plays, it's an auto-gg. He'll shut down an entire side of the field.

Scoreline will be 4-1 most likely. RVP and Rooney with the destruction, I expect at least 2 penalties.

And I also will be okay with this, as splitting the Liverpool/Utd fixtures and getting 3 points is fine for me, I expected to lose to both.

Fuck Hernandez, just tell Walcott he's Mexican and play him up front! Or even Podolski. We need a different type of striker, someone who can produce something out of nothing, like Aguero or Suarez or even RVP, that type of player. If we don't win anything this year, I hope it's because of a shambolic defence or other deficiencies and not because Wenger just needed to buy one top class striker (which we have the money for) and didn't cos he's waiting for Sanogo to grow out of his nappies and show everyone he's right.

Hernandez has one of the worst technical touches I've ever seen since Chamakh.

Highly doubt Wenger is legitimately interested in him, just saw a rumor about it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)