They Don't Want None
Other Metas Leader
Starting in 2019, OM players will have a chance to prove that they're the best overall OM player by earning points when competing in a series of tournaments throughout the year. At the end of the year, there will be a seeded playoffs consisting of the top 16 players with the most points. The winner of the playoffs will be crowned the overall best OM player of the year and have the ribbon above added to their postbit. The ribbon will last for a year until it is greyed out and permanently affixed to your postbit.
OTHER METAS OFFICIAL TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE - 2019
- Anything Goes Open - January 6
- Mix and Mega Open - January 13
- ZeroUsed Open - January 20
- Almost Any Ability Open - January 27
- Balanced Hackmons Open - February 3
- OM Grand Slam Playoffs (Top 8) - March
- Spring Seasonals (AG, BH, M&M, ZU) - March
- Anything Goes Ladder Tournament - April
- OM Premier League - May/June
- Balanced Hackmons Ladder Tournament - July
- Fall Seasonals (AG, BH, M&M, ZU) - September
- OM World Cup - October
- Championship Playoffs (Top 16) - December
Single elimination tours (Opens, LT Playoffs) will use this for scoring, and double elimination tours (Seasonals) will use this. Grand Slam Playoffs will receive 5x the standard points (i.e. 2500 for 1st, 1875 for 2nd, 1000 for 4th). Team tournaments (Premier League, World Cup) are not subject to circuit points. Championship Playoffs will be a seeded single elimination tournament featuring a best of five in the following metagames AAA / BH / AG / M&M / ZU.
All tournaments with points on the line will take place in the Circuit subforum. Signups, updates, and standings will be announced in this thread. Best of luck to everybody!