LC 2020 Little Cup Championships - Finals [Won by kythr]

RaJ.Shoot

Keep It Simple
LCPL Champion
Congratulations kythr !!! Seeing your journey from being a mono guy who rekt me that one blt game to making ribbon playoffs of 2 (?) Tiers this year has been a treat to see and especially winning this lc ribbon you really only picked up for slam. This just goes to show the talent and the work that you put in. Hats off to you brother, enjoy this because you sure as hell deserve it in my eyes.

kythr

save the ocean
is a Tutoris a Tiering Contributoris a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8lc-1283076459
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8lc-1283086610
won in 2, ggs

boulicrok you're a phenomenal player; i'm sorry i wish it could have been cleaner
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this past year i set a goal for myself to win a ribbon. subsequently, i've put countless hours into learning and grinding lower tiers, building new teams, playing in tours and making new friends. i'm therefore beyond happy that my hard work has payed off and that i have something to show for it. despite this however, my achievement has been anything but an individual effort. i have a lot of people that i need to thank not only for helping me get better at the game, but supporting me as a person as well:

dcae for basically being my informal tutor ever since i joined WAP and proofing all my teams i used this circuit
Surfy for being one of my best friends on this site over the past few months and always being down to test
RaJ.Shoot , King Leo V , Z Strats for giving me countless practice games throughout this tour
TheFranklin , The Number Man for picking me up and giving me confidence after losing my first two circuits
WAP, Absols, TP, Tours Room, Nexus for always having my back and being great friends
and everyone else who has supported me over this past year in one way or another :)

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
i'm so happy for you kythr, ever since i met u i knew you were the goat. Keep doing this good in future tours lad, well deserved one.

for bouli, well sometimes you win and sometimes you lose, this doesn't change change the fact you grow soooo much as a player and became one of the top dogs which makes me so happy. You'll get em next time you tweety

kythr you are such a good player and just a great friend and person overall. It's funny cause we met basically on accident when best gal randomly drafted you in the first tpp, but im really glad we did. i've always considered you to be a geat player and I think this run has now made it clear to everyone that you are a force to be reckoned with. I'm really glad your hard work was paid off with this win and i hope to see more runs like this one from you in the future. and obviously there's always future team tours to look forward to!

boulicrok

Le Crok
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Congrats Kythr !
Dw about haxx im not mad cause of that (well still a bit), thats the game we chose to play. I'm more mad for losing a 3rd final in a row especially when i made this my main goal after being last day snaked from SSD but thats on me.
You had a great run this year so once again congrats for this !

Once again i would like to thank every people that supported me through this whole year that has been difficult for me, you can't imagine how much you all helped me to get better even if i did not show i wasnt good. I'll not tag them again cause they know i'm speaking about them but s/o Chillscord, SchizoguyZ and whoever i've been speaking with this year, i really could not have done this without you all, thank you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)