219 Ways of Death - Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken said:
End Battle! Chicken wins!
Score: 0 to 2

GG man, I didn't think I'd make it past Articuno and Linoone.
Confirming my loss.

Definately a good game; I'd play again anytime.:)

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Justin8649 said:
You didn't get permission to run this. I don't like how this is run at all. This is like the 3rd thing you have started without permission. If you do it again I'm just going to close stuff down.
Thats funny... where are my other two warnings? And since when was permission required again? Didn't you once mention it was only for those who weren't around as long as the rest? Someone get a scoreboard.

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Uh, if we already have two losses is there any point in meddle playing ._.

m0nkfish said:
Uh, if we already have two losses is there any point in meddle playing ._.
well, I at least thought it was quite fun to play the battle, but he shouldn't take any stress from getting the battle done...

woo...i love my team!

its lame but who cares. makes a change from the standard.

although my standard team features aipom and luvdisc :P

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
yeah the battle was definitely fun, somewhat hampered by the fact that I was totally outclassed x) does seem a shame for the hard preparation work to go to waste due to other people, i suggest that next time this isn't a team tourney

KKM, why did you not wait a damn second before posting this? I was going to team up with Icy and zfs. >=[
Seriously, why the big hurry? Only seven teams, this isn't even half the teams, had submited their names. This is very disappoint.

Anyways, my team will be called "I'm rubber, you're glue. Everything bounces off me and sticks to you", unless my partners can think of something better.

Acadia said:
A slight clarification:

When you say that we're stuck with our team, you mean that we're also stuck with our movesets, EVs, traits, and such, correct? I suspect so, but I just want to be sure.
I hate to repeat myself; it always makes me feel like I'm nagging.

However, I just need confirmation of what I already suspect to be the truth so that I don't screw myself over Pokemon-wise just in case my team makes it past Round 1.

Speaking of which, has anyone seen either of my teammates? I haven't been on NB in a while.

End Battle! Cromat (219 ways) wins!
Score: 2 to 0
DragonDance: gg
Cromat (219 ways): g_g

gg man. SubWak forced me to blow up weezing, which allowed flygon to rape.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Go stupid typos :(

Edit: I lost, fucking megahorn had to miss 2 twice in a row and cost me the match.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Team Latino has prevailed over team Azn with a 5-0 win. Should have been 6-0.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
fucking megahorn didnt miss i would have won

[16:47:34] Fig: the hax was on my side that time

Not that it matters, since Haze and Cromat won their matches, but I still beat Karrot in a very cool game with Farfetch'd Sweep =)

gg 3-0

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Yeah. xD I thought Farfetch'd had HP Ground or something so I didn't switch Jirachi in right away. >_<

GG man.

lol I still have HP Dark on my Farfetch'd =P I was going to change it for Aerial Ace or something, but sorta forgot =)

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Still don't have a returned PM from my opponent, so the match'll probably end up getting done next week or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)