219 Ways of Death - Round 1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
beat gotei 3-0, that qwilfish almost scared the crap out of me, especially after that dustox used protect sucessfully 3 times in a row.

good luck lesm/slobro, lets win this.

RicepigeonKKM

Wait, who?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
freaktron said:
I think I know what the answer will be, but are subs allowed for this tournament?
Sure are, as long as you use the team the other person was supposed to use. I gotta clarify that next time.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
won vs batpig, gg man i was completly scared of that Kingler

Battle Log:
Battle Mode: Ruby/Sapphire
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause
Rule: Apply PP Ups
Rule: Battle Timeout
Rule: Unrated
Batpig[219] vs zerowing1991(219). Begin!
Batpig[219] sent out Clefable (Lv.100 Clefable)!
zerowing1991(219) sent out Jolteon v2.0 (Lv.100 Manectric)!

Batpig[219]'s Metagross: 25% HP (Slp)
zerowing1991(219)'s Rodan: 301 HP

Begin Turn #23
Rodan used Earthquake!
(25% damage)
It's super effective!
Metagross fainted!

End Battle! zerowing1991(219) wins!
Score: 0 to 2
zerowing1991(219): No shame in being beaten by the best
Batpig[219]: gg.
Batpig[219]: gg
zerowing1991(219): gg

hahaha oh my fucking god. i felt bad about having groudon vs. his stuff and decided to not lead with it (and subsequently rape without much stopping it, really) and that eventually cost me the game. that is just fucking depressing as hell.

lost 0-1, my god. ._. my fault entirely though so i don't have much right whining about it. hoping my team mates can pull through so my stupidity didn't fuck us over. ._.

yeah, won 1-0. BTW Ulti, i expected you to open with Groudon so i had Azumarill perfectly made to counter any form of Groudon.....so, you may have been worse off if you did open with it.

Already explained it to him on Netbattle Havak :p . Anyway, i'm just hoping you and AJ pull through. Both matches don't look particularly one sided so good luck to you both :).

Ulti said:
lost 0-1, my god. ._. my fault entirely though so i don't have much right whining about it. hoping my team mates can pull through so my stupidity didn't fuck us over. ._.
...Kill you!

More seriously, you're not supposed to pity the enemy; you must crush them![/SFA3 voice]

Just remember that next round...if we get to next round considering we have to depend on myself (a person whom I don't sing the highest praises of) and Undergamed (someone that I've never seen...that still hasn't checked in the thread...do we need a sub already?).

Oh, and Havak and I have decided to battle tomorrow. I should updated yesterday, but it seems like I'm working later and later. I just hope being dead from work tomorrow doesn't result in me losing.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
i can sub for this if needed. let me know. :o

also, i don't know if subs are allowed or not. so if they're not, don't yell. I don't like paying attention to detail.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Everyone has to get permission to run tournaments KKM, but you can send your request to either me or justin (or both).

Undergamed, are you gonna be on sometime soon, i have a holiday to go on on thursday so i'll need to face you before then so i dont hold this round up.

Acadia said:
...Kill you!

More seriously, you're not supposed to pity the enemy; you must crush them![/SFA3 voice]

Just remember that next round...if we get to next round considering we have to depend on myself (a person whom I don't sing the highest praises of) and Undergamed (someone that I've never seen...that still hasn't checked in the thread...do we need a sub already?).

Oh, and Havak and I have decided to battle tomorrow. I should updated yesterday, but it seems like I'm working later and later. I just hope being dead from work tomorrow doesn't result in me losing.
No, im here, ive been checking smogon often for AJ but havent seen him yet.
EDIT: I lied I saw him once, he said he needed to build his team, told me to come back same time tommorow, i did but he wasnt there

Team name: If we lose it's all Ulti's fault.

FTW

i did come back on the same time, we must've just missed each other. havent been on since due to work, but i'm on right NOW. i have PMed Undegamed on netbattle, guess he aint seen it yet.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
End Battle! Havak wins!
Score: 0 to 4
Acadia (219): Anime sure is weird, huh? Good game Havak.
Havak: gg
Acadia (219): Gah.
Acadia (219): Gg.

Just got reamed by Havak 4-0 because of self-fulfilling prophecies and my focusing on everything but Blastoise, which walled me....

Good game Havak.

Do we even have a chance to win this? I guessing Undergamed would need to win 5-0 or 6-0 for that happen, no?

EDIT: Never mind that. Name us: Team First to Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)