2k Threads are a pain in the ass (a 2k thread)

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i remember that one time i thought you were this guy.

you made a lot of shout-outs. congratulations for getting so much posts.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh the shock when you heard I'd written a novel.

I'll see you in #NaNoWriMo this year shall I?

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
Good times in #bigs. Sorry that you could not have played more, hopefully next season I can try to get everyone to come back.

Congrats and hopefully I will be seeing you around a lot.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't normally post in AF: but I guess this is a pretty good reason

Congrats on the 2k, and thanks for the shoutout and the compliments. Someday I'll update my art thread...

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
pk is strong fuck the haters who roasted his raichu..
congrats man!

Ik i'm way late to the party, but I just wanted to check this out lol.
Congratulations on this man! Yeah, we don't know each other too much yet ha.
Very good job overall, and I can admire your hard work in C&C, IRC, etc. :)

Although I'm a bit disappointed I didn't make it in the thread (can't help feeling bad, although I am always the forgotten one of course) I'm definitely one of the users that didn't exactly appreciate your presence in the megathread (what with "pk raichu" and all) but your comment after my superpost and constant sucker punch umbreon usage has made you exponentially better :P

When you first popped up on irc i was scared because I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, but irc has a tendency to make people better - now look at your ops and badge lol. Grats on 2k and will be messing around in bwuu with you I'm sure.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
even though you don't know me, congrats
also
Coyotte508: The man with unnecessary numbers at the end of his username? No, the person who created the Pokemon Online simulator and of the most influential members on Smogon. I can’t thank you enough for setting up the gen V simulator so quickly. I had a blast on the Beta server. (Choice Scarf Meloatta-S... good times :D) Even though I dislike PO’s rating system, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.
gee who would that be

Even though you don't know ME (and nobody really does because I still lack Wi-FI), congratulations on expending your life on a Japanese PG! Really, you seem pretty cool (and you posted in my art thread).

Terrible user PK Fu-Lay-Ming

definitely kidding on that point, congrats on 2k and thanks a lot for the shoutout! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)