Gen 2 2nd gen Team for Battle Tower

I start playing again on this quarentine XD.

What you think about my team at lvl. 60 on 2nd gen? I think is very perfectible, but I don't know how.

SNORLAX (Leftovers)
- Body slam
- Earthquake
- Curse
- Rest

First poke as tank. Spam curse until getting OP, specially if combating with other fisical. With 4 or 5 will OHKO. After this also kills easily Skarmory with just body slam. Body slam is used as main atack for stab and paralysis. Earthquake for some golems, nidockings, rhydon, etc. Rest for obviously heal after curses.

GENGAR (Magnet, don't know by which one replace)
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Fire Punch
- Destiny bond

Change to gengar when Snorlax is fighting against Machamp. It will fails it's Cross Chop agains Gengar. Then, as Gengar doesn't kill him with only one Psychic and Machamp just smash Gengar, you can use destiny bond. Also useful for forretress with fire punch, flying and water types with thunderbolt, etc.

Destiny bond is also useful for some high sp. atk. that smash snorlax in few moves.

DRAGONITE (quick claw, as dragonite isn't very quickly. Can save it from some quickest blizzards or ice beams. But maybe there are better options)
- Dragonbreath
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Dynamic Punch

Dragonite, useful for some earthquake-with-stab users that smash Snorlax before spam curse like Rhydon. Snorlax maybe can use one earthquake but on the second is dead, so then change to Dragonite and kill him with Ice Beam. Also kills other dragonites with Ice Beam because they have Icy Wind.

Dragonbreath for stab and paralysis, but has very few damage. Maybe I should have left him Thunder Wave. Thunder, although his accuracy, has decent power for some water types. Dynamic Punch also has awful accuracy but is neccesary for other Snorlax, Blissey, and even can save you against Jinx and Kingdra if you are lucky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)