NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

Okay.

If Duskfall is scum, scum were probably planning to bus him for Nuxl Day 1 based off of the votals. I am town, Refa is likely town, Ullar is likely town, M2H was town, Tbz is likely town. This only leaves Asek as a question mark, so at most this wagon would have two scum on it. If the plan was to bus Duskfall for Nuxl 1) I think they would have wanted Nuxl to post more to secure cred (and I'm pretty sure Nuxl was semi-afk at the time) and 2) There would have been more dubious voters on the Duskfall wagon. Duskfall was actively posting and so he could actually use his influence gained to mole and mislead town so it feels like a bad plan for scum to go this way.

So I guess I'm still on board with town!Duskfall? He and Ullar both attempted to initiate 1v1s on their own which would likely end in their own deaths if they were scum and incorrect so playwise I don't think it matches up. Also... Duskfall has definitely forgotten parts of his role before in EiMM games so tbh this isn't out of character for him lmao.

I feel giga disconnected from this game with how posting is going. I have a solid block of like, five people who I think are town (spoilers: it's basically the entire Nuxl wagon), five-ish that I'm less sure of and then a bunch of people who are just not itg rn. I definitely have less motivation to solve this shit than I do to watch worlds when it comes on in an hour but I'm gonna run ISOs of the lowposters and try and get a better grasp of them now.

In the meantime,
leonard (from big bang theory)
Fenrir Aesir
shubaka17
DebtToTheDeathless
Da Letter El
Oddish.
Whydon
bluegummybear

Please weigh in. What do you think of Ullar/Duskfall/Refa scenario. Who is scum outside of that? Please, just do something.

Oh and 3P1K you're lurking so hard I forgot you were lurking :tympole:

bluegummybear Why are you voting for Leonard and shubaka right now? I couldn't find any reasons for it in your posts.
Da Letter El What actually happened to your role? When you voted OM yesterday, did you actually have a read on him or not?
shubaka17 Why did you prioritise hal over Nuxl on D1?

I'm trying to work out if outright cluelessness is townie or not because there's at least one scum that has just hard lurked out of the game but idk how much they'd be posting without talking to their maf buddies.

I safeguarded Ullar on N2, so Duskfall is 100% scum here LMAO. I figured this out right when he said he successfully targeted Ullar; I just wanted to see what peoples' natural reactions were but I might be gone tomorrow and I don't want this to fuck up with peoples' scumhunting.

I targeted SB on N0 because honestly? I was like "no one from Smogon will target this guy with an info role anyways so might as well prevent his actions from being fucked with if he's town". I targeted M2H on N1 because I thought scum would block his action instead of trying to kill him and that was incredibly stupid and I'm sorry I am an idiot.
I saw you visiting SB last night so something does not quite add up here

bluegummybear Why are you voting for Leonard and shubaka right now? I couldn't find any reasons for it in your posts.
Da Letter El What actually happened to your role? When you voted OM yesterday, did you actually have a read on him or not?

I'm trying to work out if outright cluelessness is townie or not because there's at least one scum that has just hard lurked out of the game but idk how much they'd be posting without talking to their maf buddies.
Hal was being kinda creepy iirc, and I'm bad at Mafia
someone told me to weigh in on ullar/reda/dusk and I think that they're all players in this game. going off of roles,, probably Refa>Ullar>Dusk in who has most townliness, but again I'm bad at Mafia and probably won't reread the thread
I think I was HLd a third time but I already forgot

No reason really, Just using my vote at the moment and maybe somehow get conversations about them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)