Leonard (1): bluegummybear
3P1K (1): Former

Vote 2
Duskfall98 (3): Asek, CaffeineBoost, zorbees
SB (1): Thunder~BALLZ
Ullar (1): Duskfall98
shubaka17 (1): bluegummybear
Asek (1): MoodyCloud

Not Voting (12): MoodyCloud, leonard (from big bang theory), Fenrir Aesir, SB, shubaka17, DebtToTheDeathless, Da Letter El., Whydon, bluedoom, 3P1K, Martin, Refa

Idk the timer?

If gummy is scum then their team is almost entirely afk. I don't think they're being coached and they don't seem to be trying to actually survive. I don't want them lynched pls.

MoodyCloud Full. Can you explain your votes?
safeguarding people is basically negative utility here, might not want to keep using it

bluegummibear entered thread when a pool of idlers which they were a part of started getting attention
then immediately voted other people in that pool as if to say ok lynch those idlers not me, and did jack all after that

asek posted cat memes for all of d2, I was expecting them to contribute on d3 but they just parked votes on a zero poster and one of ullar/duskfall, which are very lazy lynches to push rn

vote1 bluegummibear

could you have at least put that in a hide tag
can you elaborate on that vote ?

If gummy is scum then their team is almost entirely afk. I don't think they're being coached and they don't seem to be trying to actually survive. I don't want them lynched pls.
I dont think "they're too lazy to be scum" is an acceptable argument at this point when we have like ten idlers so can you explain your position in a bit more detail

Vote 1
bluegummybear (2): MoodyCloud, Ullar
Duskfall98 (1): zorbees
Oddish (1): Asek
Refa (1): Thunder~BALLZ,
Leonard (1): bluegummybear
3P1K (1): Former

Vote 2
Duskfall98 (3): Asek, CaffeineBoost, zorbees
SB (1): Thunder~BALLZ
Ullar (1): Duskfall98
shubaka17 (1): bluegummybear
Asek (1): MoodyCloud

Not Voting (12): MoodyCloud, leonard (from big bang theory), Fenrir Aesir, SB, shubaka17, DebtToTheDeathless, Da Letter El., Whydon, bluedoom, 3P1K, Martin, Refa

Idk the timer?
This is accurate by my count.

Deadline is in exactly 3 hours and 54 minutes.

wow guys, is there a possible way to unvote without me claiming
safeguarding people is basically negative utility here, might not want to keep using it

bluegummibear entered thread when a pool of idlers which they were a part of started getting attention
then immediately voted other people in that pool as if to say ok lynch those idlers not me, and did jack all after that

asek posted cat memes for all of d2, I was expecting them to contribute on d3 but they just parked votes on a zero poster and one of ullar/duskfall, which are very lazy lynches to push rn
Why me specifically? I think I'm one of the more active ones in that group? you're saying that I am scum because I lynch people who are primarily inactive? Also, mind telling me why it's not ok by the way, just want to see where your head is at. though take into account I am lacking reading content of this game.

Actually, let's look at the facts. I Don't see myself surviving anyways and making "plays" since I don't know these roles, No idea what is happening or making accurate reads from previous days from a large number of selections. But I would very much likely to see the game through the end, which is why I'm trying to play. My role is voyeur + tracker.

N0
MoodyCloud visited Da Letter El.
DLE was targeted by Fullcop, Alignment Cop
N1
Panic Station visited Zorbees and HeaLnDeal
Asek was targeted by a BPV Giver.
N2
SB visited Former.
Refa was visited by a Results Copier.

have fun

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 13)