Big 2official2mafia - POSTGAME

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just an FYI I think all the roles say USER as a targeting parameter, unless your role very specifically says Smogon username (and I don't remember if any/how many do) you need to send us an ALIAS to target, NOT a Smogon user.

von is a nooby and doesn't know to put ALIAS vs USER when writing role PMs and I just copied his format.

Also I will be gone from 6-8 at the least, if not longer, so I may or may not be around before deadline. If you have something pressing, don't PM firefly because you will not get a response until after 8.

Yeti

dark saturday
I will be flying home and I'm not sure if I arrive at my parents' by 5 but I won't really be in a position to help update regardless so if u need answers, don't PM me only, PM von (too) or suffer DEFEAT sry

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attention everyone: Go read the update and notice the flavor of the lynch. This was the result of my redirecting the lynch onto Sulu.

All other factions are welcome for my taking out a wolf. All other factions can suck a nut for killing Nomark and Aubisio.

Meanwhile given we are the lynch faction and I just proved my role uneqivocally there is no reason not to contact me if you are STARS and have not yet done so. Thank you.

UncleSam

Leading this village
If alias Spock could get in touch with me I have heard you are a dangerous neutral and I may be willing to make a deal to help you live if you're willing to help me out

Also if the other factions could get in touch with me I will support a lynch on anyone else but it's first come first serve and I won't go for a second target once I've chosen a first so hmu soon tyty!

Also mine is the lynch faction js

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
Attention everyone: Go read the update and notice the flavor of the lynch. This was the result of my redirecting the lynch onto Sulu.

All other factions are welcome for my taking out a wolf. All other factions can suck a nut for killing Nomark and Aubisio.

Meanwhile given we are the lynch faction and I just proved my role uneqivocally there is no reason not to contact me if you are STARS and have not yet done so. Thank you.
r u d e

I no longer have any interest whatsoever in my half-hearted moling that had no chance of success with Sam so

I AM MUDS AND HAVE A VERY PROVABLE ROLE. CLAIM. If you don't noe you will after this cycle anyway.

you sure you're not a neutral?
you got me here it is

ear acidphoenix,
You are Mega Rayquaza.

It flies forever through the ozone layer, consuming meteoroids for sustenance. The many meteoroids in its body provide the energy it needs to Mega Evolve.

You can use Dragon’s Ascent each Cycle. This will kill your target with an attack so powerful it will pierce protective abilities used on your target. It will also, however, lower your own defenses for the night.

If not using Dragon’s Ascent, you will fly so high above the earth that you will be immune to any kills aimed at you.

Additionally, you may use Earthquake each Cycle. This will shake out any items held by your target, which you will collect.

Finally, you may use Extremespeed each Cycle. The sheer speed and power of this move will stun your target, preventing him or her from performing any abilities that Cycle.

You are holding a Lum Berry. This will cure any status you are inflicted with, once.

You know that Moody Bibarel has also slipped past the nazi Smogon censers and joined you in this conflict as a member of Anything Goes. Moody Bibarel is Thetwinmasters.

You are allied with Anything Goes Tier. You win if you are restored to the realms of competitive Pokemon play. To accomplish this, kill everyone

no but seriously am muds pls claim faction at least, role would be nice too

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
Ok guys, acidphoenix has a completely provable role and is almost certainly better suited role/activity wise to be leader of the MUDS. You guys should probably just claim to acid. Sorry for being inactive.

I am Spock. Apparently confirmed harmful neutral.

I'd appreciate if every village and mafia faction contacted me.

Regarding the mafia contacting me, I know you are out there, and I mean you specifically if you know what I mean.

There is an annoying lack of claims to me so

CLAIM TO ME IF YOU ARE MUDS AND HAVE NOT YET.

Roles would be appreciated so I can give you targets but are not necessary. Aliases not required.

Also anyone who wants to talk to the MUDS should contact me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)