Boosts/Drops: N/A

vs.

Ness
Type: Grass
HP: 90
Energy: 100

-Round 5 begin-

Whoa, that was quite an unexpected break! Sorry for the wait, guys, I think I was staving off heat stroke...Anyways, we have a new challenger hitting the field this round, Ness the Treecko! And from Galladiator's remarks about spam, I can safely assume that Ness has a move up his sleeve that can wreck Meshuggah. We'll see as the round goes on!

Meshuggah, who seems to be incredibly fast in this harsh sunlight, focuses himself and braces for the battle ahead. In doing so, his special stats are raised by one stage each! Ness counteracts this boost by unleashing a nastily powerful Hidden Power, which, due to its Fire typing, gains power from the sun! The poor bug and his 4x weakness can't seem to take the heat!

With the burning over, Meshuggah finally tries to take things on the offensive with Silver Wind! Though powerful, and critical, his damage just can't stand up to the fiery wrath of Ness's Hidden Power. Plus, the secondary effect of the move didn't even activate! Speaking of that Hidden Power, here it is again, delivering extreme amounts of damage to the Grass/Bug Pokemon. Can Meshuggah even handle all of this damage?

Looks like he can, folks! This Air Slash looks like it's filled with anger, and the damage it inflicts to Ness seems to prove that. Let's hope for the flinch, and save this bug's life!

...Nah. Looks like the hax gods aren't with you today, Meshuggah. Oh well, I guess you can have another Hidden Power. That sure is a lot of damage...I wonder how the next round will shape up!

Meshuggah
Type: Bug/Grass
HP: 24
Energy: 78
Boosts/Drops: +1 Special Attack, +1 Special Defense

vs.

Ness
HP: 44
Energy: 73

Action 1
Meshuggah Calm Mind 7 energy successful, Special Attack and Special Defense up (1) stage
Ness HP Fire 5 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (Sun) + 1.5 (Ranks) - 1.75 (Boosts) * 2.25 (4x weak) = 22 damage to Meshuggah

Action 2
Meshuggah Silver Wind 3 energy hits, does 6 (BP) + 3 (STAB) + 3 (crit) + 1.75 (Boosts) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 21 damage to Ness, no secondary effect
Ness HP Fire 5 + 4 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (Sun) + 1.5 (Ranks) - 1.75 (Boosts) * 2.25 (4x weak) = 22 damage to Meshuggah

Action 3
Meshuggah Air Slash 6 energy hits, does 8 (BP) + 1.75 (Boosts) * 1.5 (2x weak) = 15 damage to Ness, no flinch
Ness HP Fire 5 + 8 energy hits, does 7 (BP) + 3 (Sun) + 1.5 (Ranks) - 1.75 (Boosts) * 2.25 (4x weak) = 22 damage to Meshuggah

Galladiator has first actions for round 6.

Second verse, different than the first.

Acrobatics...HP Fire...Acrobatics

If it uses Air Slash, replace next action with an evasive Agility once.

Meshuggah
HP: 24

vs.

Ness
Energy: 73
-Round 6 begin-

Ness, seeing Meshuggah almost KOed, immediately jumps into the air. In the air he peforms many fabulous tricks, before slamming into Meshuggah, KOing him. Galladiator is the victor!!

Meshuggah
HP: KO

vs.

Ness
Energy: 67

Ness used Acrobatics! Meshuggah was KOed! [11] * 2.25 = 24.75 ~ 25 damage (-25 HP, -7 energy)

Rewards:

TEA_DEMON
Lileep: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Sewaddle: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

Galladiator
Treecko/Embirch: 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC, 1 KOc
Trainer: 2 TC

Refs
XVIcaliber: 4 RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)