3vs3 At the White House! Steampowered vs QuantumDerp(Glacier is ref, F.B is tutor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broseidon (M)
HP: 90
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Idk know my ability, help me please!
Other:

Wood (M)
HP: 30
Energy: 55
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Prankster
Other:

-------------------------------------------------

Round 5:

Wood, the little prankster, decided that his new opponent need some pranks, so he decided that he needed to come in. he used Confuse Ray to make the Horsea very confused, unable to grasp its bearings. The Horsea goes into an Outrage, but is so confused that it just ends up smacking into a wall. Wood then, takes some Toxic stuff, and shoves it into the confused Horsea, poisoning it, and weakening it too. The Horse once again tries to go into an Outrage, but just smacks into a wall again. Wood Yawns, bored of the Horsea's stupidity. The Horsea goes into an Outrage slamming into Wood, knocking him down. Almost fainted, Wood tries to think what he can do in his last few actions.

Broseidon (M)
HP: 80
Energy: 92
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Idk know my ability, help me please!
Other:
Yawn (2), Toxic (2 DPA), Outrage (2)

Wood (M)
HP: 18
Energy: 37
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Prankster
Other:
Confuse Ray (3 turns)| Energy: 5
Outrage (hit self) | Damage: 4

Toxic | Energy: 7
Outrage (hit self) | Damage: 4

Yawn | Energy: 6
Outrage | Damage: 12, Energy: 8

Toxic | -2 HP

Sorry about this not getting reffed, the person who was supposed to subref (Pikapwnd) has not shown up yet. I will subref from now on I suppose.

Flora: and as a note, that is perfectly fine. I'm sad to see the tutees dropping out but if it must happen, there isn't anything we can do.

Sorry bout that, I assumed I would be told that we got a subref, Horsea's ability is Sniper and he's going to recklessly spam Outrage in hope of earning me my first KOC.

Broseidon (M)
HP: 80
Energy: 92
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Sniper
Other: Yawn (2), Toxic (2 DPA), Outrage (2)

Wood (M)
HP: 18
Energy: 37
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Prankster
Other:

Horsea continues to rage at Scratchet for its Pranks and taking down his partner Rhydon. Wood responds by pounding on Horsea, as if it were a brick, almost breaking him. Horsea continues to rage, and KOes Wood in the process. Looks like Broseidon got a KO counter! However, he raging has gotten him very confused, and he even fell asleep from the earlier Yawn.

Broseidon (M)
HP: 68
Energy: 76
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Sniper
Other: Deep Sleep (2), Toxic (3 DPA), Intense Confusion (4)

Wood (M)
HP: raged to death
Energy: 32
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Prankster
Other:

Brick Break | Damage: 10, Energy: 5

Broseidon (M)
HP: 68
Energy: 76
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Sniper
Other: Deep Sleep (2), Toxic (3 DPA), Intense Confusion (4)

Storm (F)
Energy: 100
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Shed Skin
Other:

Dratini, who just came in, looks at his opponent, a Sleeping, intoxicated, confused Horsea, and knows exactly what tho do. He fires a Thunderbolt straight at the sea horse, using the electricity inside him to power it up. The shock hits Broseidon, and does much damage t=due to his weakness to electricity. He continues to sleep, not moving at all. Dratini then uses the electricity in her, to fire a wave of electricity at Hosea, paralyzing him. Now, he wakes up, but is much slower and is still confused. He takes some time to chill, get him out of his confused state. Dratini simply responds by firing another bolt of electricity at him, leaving him with pitiful HP.

Broseidon (M)
HP: 19
Energy: 88
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Sniper
Other: Toxic (4 DPA), 20% Paralysis

Storm (F)
Energy: 79
Boosts/Drops:
Ability:
Shed Skin
Other:

Thunderbolt | Damage: 20, Energy: 7
~Sleep~

Thunder Wave | Energy: 7
~Sleep~

Thunderbolt | Damage: 20, Energy: 7
Chill | +12 Energy, Confusion cleared

Toxic | -9 HP

QuantemDerp is DQed.

Everybody who was sent out gets 1 EC, 2 MC, 1 DC
Both trainers receive 2 TC

I receive 2 RC.

E: You get the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)