4th Gen Smogon "Exams" #2 (Redux)

What did you get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion

Finally got around to taking the test, which was much better this time around and I got the same score as last time. Here's my Blissey

Special Attacking Blissey
Modest Nature
252 SpA/252 HP/4 Def
-Ice Beam
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Protect

Don't use this =)

EDIT: Before #25 approval, if that matters lol.
First time; Second time was flat out 100.

Didn't like the quiz so much due to several questions, #24 in particular, to which the answer was "Ground." I disagree; you neglected to state neutral or SE coverage, and I put Dragon since it attained perfect neutral coverage. I got it wrong.

The Kabutops pic confused me, I didn't get what you meant at all lol.

And what two Pokemon in OU resist fighting/dark? . I'm assuming you meant Toxicroak/Heracross, but the question misled me.

So there's my justification for everything i got wrong. I'm too perfectionistical to let people think I got a B. Sorry guys.

Other than the team builder, I didn't really need much help for it.

Bliss Set:

Seismic Bliss @ Choice Scarf
128 Atk/128 SpA/252 Spe
Naive Nature
-Seismic Toss
-Earthquake
-Earth Power
-Magnitude

This set is meant to "rock your world." The EVs on this set are designed to make Bliss as effective of a late-game sweeper as possible. The attacks on this set are only outright walled by Gengar, Rotom, Drifblim, Mismagius, and Shedinja. However, this set DOES have problems getting past many other Pokemon, and as such it is suggested that it be used in the extreme late game to rub your victory into the opponent's face (lol you got pwned by bliss).

TEAM OPTIONS
Pair this thing with 5 other beast Pokemon, or kiss your Bliss gg.

I'd like this thread to be dedicated to the official exams only. I'll link to your quiz but won't do anything else as the OP is getting too bulky already.

Could my one here be the last other one maybe? x_x
Or should I make a thread dedicated to these quizzes and put my ones, the Smogon Exams, etc there?

the "odd one´s" quiz is very entertaining and funny but in many questions is almost impossible to guess what was the author thinking, i mean in the question regarding fire, rock, psychic, dark and dragon i immediately thought "it´s dark because is the only one with an immunity" but it turned out to be rock lol.

Btw, my Blissey:

Choice Band Blissey

Blissey@Choice Band
252 Atk/252 Spe/6 HP
Adamant/Natural Cure

-Return

Comments: Well at least they won't expect it <_<

I got 84%. Thanks for the interesting test!

NorrisBliss@Blackglasses
Adamant, 252 Att, 252 SpA, 4 Spe
- Hi Jump Kick
- Mega Kick
- Blaze Kick
- Judgement

Gives her some toughness \m/

Great test, I got 60% (YAY)

My Blissey:

Evil Lord Bliss (March Minions March!)
Blackglasses
Serious
252 Minions / 252 Henchman / 4 White Cats
Nasty Plot
Attack Order
Beat Up
Doom Desire

I only got 70% lol that was cool though

My Bliss:
Tease Bliss @ Choice Scarf
252 Atk / 252 SPe / 4 Hp
-Captivate
-Attract
-Charm
-Double Slap

I redid the test just now. For Q.7, it can't be a he, it's genderless =/

Bitchsey @ Flame Orb
Adamant
252 Attack, 252 Special Attack, 4 Speed
~ Curse
~ Captivate
~ Lick
~ Giga Impact

Flame, curse, and seduce your opponents as you bitch them to hell!

I knew most of the answers, but I got a new Blissey x_x

I got 84%

I don't know who besides Heracross in OU resists Dark Fighting and the picture question made no sense to me. Otherwise it's good!

Roid Rage Bliss
@Salac Berry
EVs: 252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
Bold
Natural Cure

Bulk Up
Substitute
Flail
Wish

Comment: Have ol'fatty hit the gym and drop some pounds. With +6 to attack and defense, sub down to Salac boost and Flail sweep with 412 attack, 248 defense and 313 speed. Pray your opponent lets you set up and has no ghosts. Wish is there cuz wish passing is awesome and helps Blissey not die.

I was really bad on those questions lol

My Blissey was:

EmoBliss@Light Ball

Future Sight
Detect
Curse
Selfdestruct

A history of pain and sorrow 'cries'

80%. Mostly because I didn't have time to answer the Rhyperior or definition questions.

And check out mah Bliss:

Blissey Spears @ Razor Fang
Lonely, 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 6 Spd
~Charm
~Screech
~Curse
~Cut

Charms the public, Screeches on stage, Curses at the paparazzi, and Cuts anyone who gets in her way. Razor Fang is their for her vampire teeth.

72% yuck. Oh well, here's my Blissey.

Confusing Blissey @---
Adamant
85 HP, 85 atk, 85 defense, 85 speed, 85 special attack, 85 special defense
-Dynamicpunch
-Rock Climb
-Swagger
-Sweet Kiss

The opponent's Pokemon will be pretty confused by the time this creature gets through with them, but it's you opponenty who will be the truly confused one. Confused about why in the world anyone would ever use such a thing that is...

Finished. Scored 96%. Was a fun test but some of the questions were a little tricky. Anyways...

AngryBliss >:3@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
252Att / 252 Speed / 4Hp
-Giga Impact
-Hi Jump Kick
-Explosion
-Flail

Just a really Pissed off Blissey :3

The odd one out was a little tricky but really fun. I guessed on a couple of them and still got them right =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)