5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Reserving Choice Band Landorus-T. This particular set is having a hard time getting through Seven Deadly Sins in his full-on analysis, so I'll be writing up just this individual set by myself. I am not taking on the full analysis, just the CB portion. Expect this to be completed within the week.

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apologies to Dark Fallen Angel, but Pocket appears to have jumped the gun on this one.

My Landorus-T is very much alive, and will be completed pending some technical difficulties which will be resolved as of tomorrow evening.

jc104

Humblest person ever
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've just come across some computer trouble, and the upshot is that although I may have written some of Thundurus-t's analysis already, I don't know when I'd be able to access it. It can be taken over.

I'm keeping scarf Keldeo though, since I wrote that some time ago and was just waiting for harsha to do the rest of the analysis.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Apologies to Dark Fallen Angel, but Pocket appears to have jumped the gun on this one.

My Landorus-T is very much alive, and will be completed pending some technical difficulties which will be resolved as of tomorrow evening.
Am I still doing the CB set, then? Or are you planning to include that in your analysis?

Seven Deadly Sins

~hallelujah~
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Am I still doing the CB set, then? Or are you planning to include that in your analysis?
Posted RE: that in the Lando-T thread.

Basically, I don't like or know about the CB set, so I'd feel better about you writing it. Just write it up and post it in the thread or shoot it to me in PM and I'll integrate it into the analysis.

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm currently busy, and I'd rather not right the same thing twice in the row, so I'm officially making Salamence free. I'll personally be putting it under close scrutiny, however.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can somebody take me out of the OP with Garchomp? I'm seriously not getting to it any time soon. Someone quicker and more efficient should be handling this.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can somebody take me out of the OP with Garchomp? I'm seriously not getting to it any time soon. Someone quicker and more efficient should be handling this.
I thought I'd already done that. Apologies.

So anyway I'm getting sick of all the totally dead threads littering the forum so I feel it's worth my time to deliver this warning:

After 48 hours after this post, I'll remove any and all RESERVED analyses that have not been posted and QC APPROVED analyses that have not been written, if they have been in this stage for at least ten days, and put them up for reserving, unless the reservation/OP holder sends me a PM or a VM expressing a wish to keep the analysis for whatever reason it might be.

To be honest I feel this is necessary to keep the train rolling. Should probably have done this earlier, but other commitments prevented me from doing so.

Just to make things clear:

If someone takes over Garchomp, it will be me!
I just gave it to SJ, because he wanted it so badly. Now that he doesn't have the time for it, I do that again.

Oh.. and if SDS has time problems or any other reason not being able to continue on Breloom, I'd like to reserve this one again, as I was the first who actually got the reservation until Great Sage came up with 'priority analyses'... See »here and also »here.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So I got bored of waiting and removed reservations that hadn't been touched in yonks

Now the following are available for reservation:

Code:
Aerodactyl
Bronzong
Conkeldurr
Haxorus
Jirachi
Lapras
Quagsire
Raikou
Tentacruel
Toxicroak
Try not to reserve these if you're already working on an analysis, please...

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey, I'm kind of new to the C&C scene but I'd like to get involved. After today I'll have a lot of free time so I will take Jirachi please.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey, I won't be able to write up Xatu, so if someone can take it off my hands (VM or PM me) I will love you forever be quite grateful. Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks alexwolf!

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I will take Xatu if this is ok. While i already have four active OU analyses, Rotom-W is written and wants only one GP check, and Celebi is almost written and only the NP set is not written, so by tomorrow it should be ready for GP checks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)