5th Gen Uber Analysis Index Mk II

A revamp doesn't need to be done to add a new set. Just post a skeleton (wiht the right format and such) as well as reasoning for it to deserve being onsite (in a new thread of course) and the rest of QC will get to it. (look at CM Draco Latias for example, the skeleton is in hide tags)

I revamp Scizor if is necessary. I test this thing during the week. It's an interesting pokemon in Ubers, but Gene outclasses in some roles.
Maybe begin Scizor Revamp tomorrow or later.

Scizor is something that is fairly niche in Ubers. If you haven't had any prior experience with him I suggest you also talk to Dice/Probs about the bulky set. Shrang has tested a SD set quite a lot as well and could share some information with you.

My Scizor's analysis wasn't finished, obviously need my later corrections.
I known that my english isn't great but I work more time for.....anything¿?.
Well, no mind. I prefer forgive this topic.
Goodbye and good luck (seriously, good luck, no problem).

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It was more of the fact that what you had in your WIP already demonstrated you had no idea on how to use the Pokemon.

It was more of the fact that what you had in your WIP already demonstrated you had no idea on how to use the Pokemon.
Seriously???????????? I'm really surprised.

I'm not agree. Well, is true that I haven't more experience to test Scizor in ubers, but I have more experience in OU with it. Genesect exists and is better in most cases. But I test Scizor in Ubers during the last days and I known how use it, lol. And the analysis was no finished yet when was closed (There are some things that need delete or change).
Well, no mind. Thanks for all. Smogon is great (and Showdown, of course).
Now yes, I forgot this topic.

Anyone think Tornadus-T (possible BU set) or Steelceus (maybe a mono-attacking SD set) need a revamp?

Probably bad ideas for new sets, but might as well. Also, Fightceus should be QC ready.

Blue Jay

The notorious Good Wife
is a Contributor Alumnus
Anyone think Tornadus-T (possible BU set) or Steelceus (maybe a mono-attacking SD set) need a revamp?

Probably bad ideas for new sets, but might as well. Also, Fightceus should be QC ready.
Something doesn't necessarily need a new set to be in need of a revamp. However, both Tornadus-T and Arceus-Steel seem to be fine.

I don't see a Bulk Up set playing to any of Tornadus-T's strengths. It lacks any kind of bulk to set up with, the additional bulk will not help against many of its checks (Specially based Scarfmon and other things that outspeed and OHKO), its best STAB is specially based, and its ability (one of its major advantages) favours hit and run playing.

I also don't see a mono-attacking SD set being particularly effective, but more importantly I don't see why you would use Arceus-Steel instead of something like Arceus-Rock for this role.

Yeah, I was just throwing a few random ideas out there cause why not. I'm sure the OP is a bit outdated, so is there anything else that needs a revamp?

Most of the things that I feel needs a revamp I put in the #ubers topic. There may some outdated things in other analyses but I plan on just going through and making small updates to those once the scms system is working again. If there's any other analyses that look old to you, you are more than welcome to let me know about it.

But yeah those two sets you mentioned suck ass for the reasons blue jay mentioned. (among others) We aren't forgetting about fightceus, just making sure it's ready for qc checks. (I want to test some spreads and shit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)