A New Generation, A New Beginning. (XY Trading Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering Modest Amaura, male or female 31/x/31/31/31/31 for one of your Male Tinted Lens Venonats.
Sounds good, you are actually the first one interested in my Venonats, poor babies got no love =( (Venomoth is pretty good...)

I would love a female but male is fine too

Hello! interested in the wonder skin venonat but unfortunately I am no breeder. I can offer battle maison items and the like but if you aren't interested I understand. Anything that isn't breeding related just let me know and ill try to make it happen.

Hello! interested in the wonder skin venonat but unfortunately I am no breeder. I can offer battle maison items and the like but if you aren't interested I understand. Anything that isn't breeding related just let me know and ill try to make it happen.
Hey there, do you have a Charizardite Y or Aggronite (prefer the char one) that you can part with? I'll take it for the Venonat. If not I probably can trade for a Choice Scarf.

thank you for the trade :) good to see a few people still making the more obscure pokemon. tired of froakie fletching and honedge everywhere

I have a Charizardite Y, I mainly need a Charizardite X, but i'd trade it for one of those Adamant male Larvatar. Would save me a ton of time. Tyranitaris one of my fav's... Forum avatar kinda gives that away.

CMT for that modest male squirtle? Also would be awesome if you could nickname it Catapult Turtle (if that isn't too long). YuGiOh throwback

thank you for the trade :) good to see a few people still making the more obscure pokemon. tired of froakie fletching and honedge everywhere
thanks not many people like obscure pokemon though as you can see in my trade log, but I do love them =)
I have a Charizardite Y, I mainly need a Charizardite X, but i'd trade it for one of those Adamant male Larvatar. Would save me a ton of time. Tyranitaris one of my fav's... Forum avatar kinda gives that away.
I just got one hot out of egg that you can have! Glad to see my baby will go to people who will love it

I'm interested in your Squirtle or Skarmory =)
I can offer Jolly Shroomish with Hidden Ability (Technician) and Bullet Seed and Focus Punch egg move (3 or 4 perfect IV srry for that ;d) or Timid Eevee with Wish and Curse (3 IV perfect).

Srry I'm not a very patient breeder to go for 5 IV but tell me if you're interested anyway! >.<

I'm interested in your Squirtle or Skarmory =)
I can offer Jolly Shroomish with Hidden Ability (Technician) and Bullet Seed and Focus Punch egg move (3 or 4 perfect IV srry for that ;d) or Timid Eevee with Wish and Curse (3 IV perfect).

Srry I'm not a very patient breeder to go for 5 IV but tell me if you're interested anyway! >.<
Sorry I only interested in flawless pokes atm =(
Lets do it. Adding you now. MY IGN is Mook.
The name is too long, I can only shorten it to Cata Turtle or Catapult if you like, I do remember that card though, tell me what you want with the name

Added you

Interested in a female impish sturdy Skarmory.

I can offer:
- Adamant Honedge (gender of choice). IVs: 31 in all except Special Attack.
- Male Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini. IVs: 31 in all except Special Attack.

Are any of these of interest to you?

Edit:
Never mind. I got a similar Skarmory from someone else.

Last edited:
Do you have a female Gale Wings Fletchling even without perfect IV's? If you're interested, I'm offering an Adamant Honedge (31/31/31/x/x/31) for one. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)