A nice random hatch and my first 3 RNGs in B/W!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I REALLY wanted the landorus, but unfortunately all the questions have been answered. Does this mean I can't get one??

However, I'm going to answer question number 16, because that victini looks AWESOME! The last time they won the Stanly Cup was in 1967.

I REALLY wanted the landorus, but unfortunately all the questions have been answered. Does this mean I can't get one??

However, I'm going to answer question number 16, because that victini looks AWESOME! The last time they won the Stanly Cup was in 1967.

Also, for question number 3, the answer is Navi. I'll never forget that stupid fairy lol. Does this mean I get 2 pokemon ;-)
Somebody didn't read the entire post. You'll get Victini. It's all you can get. Also, remove that bit on #3...just in case.

Sorry to ruin a question, but I'd just like to say that it would have been perfectly possible depending on the distributor. Some people DO have ROMs, and therefore would've been perfectly able to use a program that would create a .pkm file. In any case, sorry again and great giveaway.

Sorry to ruin a question, but I'd just like to say that it would have been perfectly possible depending on the distributor. Some people DO have ROMs, and therefore would've been perfectly able to use a program that would create a .pkm file. In any case, sorry again and great giveaway.
Whole point is that may not happen.

Garchomp question 2.

Mundungus Fletcher stole slytherin's locket from the home of Sirius Black. He was then forced to give it away after he was threatened with arrest by Umbridge and had to surrender the locket to appease her.

Awesome Giveway btw :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)