A Whole NU World Tournament 3 - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my nick ends with a n, not with a m. :)

Also, contacting MikeDecIsHere !
AGAMMEMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

That said, predictions:

Breludicolo vs. pedrokabu
.Robert vs. Omicron
Husky vs. tennisace
Agammemnon vs. MikeDecIsHere
McMeghan vs. Darkdiglett
Waterwarrior vs. davidness
SethZiBritannia vs. Pearl.
TheKyle vs. Brophlosion
Xephyr vs. Alice
Mforz vs. tagama
kd24 vs. SGV
PedRock vs. Zebraiken
Smashlloyd20 vs. DarkLoic
Foster vs. Pako

If NWO and I haven't played tomorrow, give him the activity win, he has been more active than me.

Ugh, bwburke hasn't been on since the 2nd of December, and I can't update the OP.

I would have posted sooner, but I've been a little busy last few days, and thought bwburke was handleing things.

Noodlez is in in place of Xephyr, and that match has been completed.

The case with NWO and H-C is interesting. Due to NWO pulling out, H-C has gone through. I'm not going to replace NWO due to time issues. It's already the extension deadline, and extending it more to sub NWO could lead to further delays.

There has been no word from Sunbeam, but Hantsuki has been active in the thread. As a result, I have awarded Hantsuki the win.

Current Brackets:

Breludicolo vs. pedrokabu
.Robert vs. Omicron
Husky vs. tennisace
Agammemnon vs. MikeDecIsHere
McMeghan vs. Darkdiglett
Waterwarrior vs. davidness
SethZiBritannia vs. Pearl.
TheKyle vs. Brophlosion
Noodlez vs. Alice
Mforz vs. tagama
kd24 vs. SGV
PedRock vs. Zebraiken
Smashlloyd20 vs. DarkLoic
Foster vs. Pako
idiotfrommars vs. Fantom0
H-C vs. Hantsuki

Apologies for not sorting this out sooner.

Reminder PM's will be sent on Wednesday.

Also, substitutions will not be used from Round 3 onwards. It's not fair to the players who have got to that stage by winning to have a sub come in without working their way up. While we're still in 32 players, it's not as bad, especially as we origionally intended this as a 32 man bracket, but at 16 or less...

he dced at the very end of the game, but i pretty much had it wrapped up (can provide explanation of how the game would end) so yeah i guess im taking the win, gg

I have been talking with hantsuki through VMs this whole time but I understand your decision. I should have posted an activity post or something =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)