Other [AAA] How to STALL

STALL: AAA Edition
Hey guys, I'm back with my second RMT, this time in AAA. Now, AAA has always been one of my favorite tiers, and I could go on and on about it, but I'll keep thing's short; I like AAA so I'm making an RMT about it. If you don't know what AAA is, you're probably a loser with no life should probably check out this thread. Anyways, I'm about to present a team that has won multiple room tours, and only lost 1 game (due to me not being able to tell the difference between an illusion at 66% and a zapdos at 100%). Without further ado, here's...

what the team looks like in team preview:

_______________________________________________^actual size____________________________
Inspiration for this team/how it came to be
The idea for this team actually started a long, long time ago when metagamiate was OMotM (other metagame of the month). Metagamiate was where all pokemon had their normal type moves turned to their primary type, and boosted (in power) by 1.3X, like Sylveon's Pixilate. So we had things like fighting type extremespeed lucario running around in the tier, and all the stall people were complaining that it was impossible to stall in the tier (after all, we're talking about the OTHER METAGAMES room, notorious for having a large group of players who only play stall).

So this dude named w0rd made a metagamiate stall team, peaked the ladder in a day (or something like that), and everyone was freaking out. By then, everyone knew what the team was, and this was where the idea for STALL was born.

I took the team he used and made all the sets offensive because personally stall is annoying to use. With that, stuff like psychic-ate fake out + last resort mew and water-ate banded alomomola were born. And since everyone knew word's team and what to expect, people were unprepared for the power of banded skarmory and specs blissey and banded alomomola, and thus I easily reached top 10 on the ladder.
Teambuilding Process
With that long and crappy intro out of the way, let me describe the actual teambuilding process. So I wanted a team that was like the old metagamiate team, except for my favorite tier (AAA). And then the same guy, w0rd, posts a swords dance gale wings skarmory in the AAA thread. I ran the set before, but it didn't do too well, but maybe with "w0rd magic", it would work?
Confirming that w0rd magic is real.

Skarm was a nice choice from the start, being able to revenge kill stuff easily with its talonflame-level offenses (not even kidding, skarmory has 80 base attack, talonflame has 81). It's a reliable defogger and a very, very, good sweeper.

Hey, why not complete the skarm-chans core to bluff the stall? It didn't take me long to realize that chansey's highest attacking stat reached a pitiful 35 (in case you're wondering, that's even worse than ditto). I used Sheer Force life orb blissey after remembering my specs blissey days in 1v1 (also the days when I consistently peaked at #2). It has amazing coverage in 3 moves, and lures in blissey's usual "checks(or whatever you call things that OHKO blissey)" very well.

Florges helped keep the "pink feel" as well as provide an additional "special wall". What am I even saying. Specs adaptability moonblast florges breaks walls to hell and back and easily OHKOs many physical walls. I thought of fairy aura florges when alphability (ancient tier, no one really plays anymore) came out, and adaptability does exactly the same thing, but helps keep the fact that I'm using offensive florges a secret.

I wanted a magnet puller that deals with heatran as well as most other steel types, so I added magnet pull specs suicune. In AAA, suicune is pretty standard on stall as an unaware sweeper, a poison heal sweeper, or a physical wall with regenerator/intimidate. It helped keep the bulky, annoying pokemon trend going. But the real reason I chose suicune was that primordial sea had just been released. If you don't know already, primordial sea is an ability that gives perma-rain for the duration you are in, and gives you an immunity to fire attacks. Knowing that steel types were going to abuse this ability, I used suicune to trap steel types and use the rain against them. Suicune is also a reliable, bulky attacker who can tank many hits before dying with its impressive bulk.

Chlorophyll specs eruption Heatran was probably my favorite invention in AAA. Since levitate heatran is pretty standard on stall, I had a good excuse to add it. The thing literally 2HKOs suicune and chansey with sun boosted eruption, and OHKOs things like terrakion. However, I needed sun support first...
WHOS YOUR GOD NOW
I needed a stallbreaker, sun setter, and pink pokemon all in one move. After seeing several people use a bulk up + rock polish magic bounce mew, I added a magic bounce mew. The only difference comes in the set, but that comes later.

I took this team, made an alt called "aesf uses STALL", won a few AAA tours, got a nice, clean ladder record before the server reset, and the rest is history. To the people who actually care about this team. And that number is probably very low.

I made a few minor changes every now and then, i.e. giving florges max speed after almost losing to a banded ttar and giving mew a heat rock instead of leftovers.

Anyways, let's move on to the actual team:

word (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost
GET IT? BECAUSE THE BIRD IS THE WORD AND WORD POPULARIZED THIS SET!!!11!1 Anyways, Swords dance skarmory is nothing to mess around with; it acts as a nice check to gale wings braviary, being able to use it as set up fodder, and is a nice way to deal with offense. At +2, Skarmory's power is even stronger than banded talonflames, and on top of that, it doesn't have to worry about rocks or other gale wings pokemon.
It's also a reliable defogger due to its access to gale wings, which allows it to easily defog in the face of its usual threats (assuming you are sacrificing it).
+2 252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 310-366 (90.9 - 107.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Bisharp: 155-183 (56.9 - 67.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Terrakion: 339-400 (104.9 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Entei: 354-417 (95.4 - 112.3%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
+2 252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Latios: 373-441 (123.5 - 146%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 235-277 (90 - 106.1%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Skarmory Brave Bird vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lucario: 207-244 (73.6 - 86.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Sheer Eggcitement (Blissey) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower/Fire blast
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled/FOCUS PUNCH/Psychic/Shadow Ball/Focus Blast/coverage
Looks like a really bad set. It's really not. Sure, it looks like a set that only noobs use, but let's be honest here, who would expect their lucario to get OHKO'd by a blissey? The last slot can be tailored to your preference; soft-boiled is for longevity, focus punch is to shown your true saiyan powers, psychic to hit poison types and blaziken, shadow ball hits victini, focus blast hits ttar, and coverage hits things. Oh, and I run flamethrower over fire blast because fire blast's accuracy is cancer.
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 338-400 (120.2 - 142.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Braviary: 322-380 (79.7 - 94%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mamoswine: 382-450 (106.4 - 125.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Ice Beam vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 234-276 (77.4 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 338-398 (101.1 - 119.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 224-265 (55.4 - 65.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Blissey Flamethrower vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Aegislash-Shield: 177-211 (54.6 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

k.png

Wallflower (Florges) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Fighting]/Hidden Power [Fire]
The next member of the team, Florges, breaks walls and eats souls. No, but seriously, it kills so many things with its powerful moonblast; you could compare its power to a life orb Xerneas. Not much needs to be said here; you're going to be clicking Moonblast 99.99% of the time. It runs max speed because florges can't take hits in this meta, even with max investment, so you might as well run speed and outcreep the adamant bisharps and other slow mons The rest is really coverage; pick whichever suits you best. Just note that you won't actually be using the coverage, as moonblast is stronger in almost every situation.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Zapdos: 336-396 (87.5 - 103.1%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 412-486 (151.4 - 178.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 204-241 (61 - 72.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Entei: 195-230 (52.5 - 61.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 195-230 (74.7 - 88.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Black Sludge recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Suicune: 272-322 (67.3 - 79.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Regirock: 204-242 (56 - 66.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

water ur CROps (Suicune) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Surf
- Ice Beam​

Next we have Suicune. Crocune is overrated, because specs cune is the only cune. I gotta say, Suicune must be very attractive for those other pokemon out there. Crocune is so cool, it made the heat(ran) condensate under its surfboard. The scizors can't cut it; the skarmorys can't steel the hit.
Suicune basically traps every relevant steel type in AAA barring ferrothorn and genesect (unless it's scarfed genesect). The speed EVs allow it to trap and kill Adamant Bisharp.
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Mega Scizor in Rain: 345-406 (100.5 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO (assume primordial sea)
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Skarmory: 306-361 (91.6 - 108%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Heatran: 440-518 (114.2 - 134.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hidden Power Fighting vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 452-532 (166.1 - 195.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Lucario: 307-363 (109.2 - 129.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Excadrill: 654-770 (181.1 - 213.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ SpA Choice Specs Suicune Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Magnezone: 252-297 (73.2 - 86.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (this one has to be weakened first)

lel im a plant(Heatran) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam​

This is another one of those, "spam one move to win", pokemon. Quiet nature is needed for eruption, since it's an event move, and the rest are filler. The only other move you have reason to use is fire blast, but that's only assuming you're weakened. If you can, only use this in sun, and be wary of flash fire pokemon. Otherwise, there's not much to stop this thing from getting a clean 6-0.
nothing

fine, assault vest goodra. Happy now, motherlove ?
oh yeah, and primordial sea pokemon, delta stream pokemon, and flash fire pokemon.

ballislife (Mew) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Soft-Boiled
- Sunny Day
GET IT? BECAUSE BOUNCE PASS??!!?!?!?!?111?!? Mew is the final member of the team, and is sort of the "glue" It absolutely annihilates opposing stall by using chanseys and skarms and such as set up fodder. Mew also provides the sun support for heatran, which can be very important for some late game sweeps. Aside from that, it's an interesting set that has *definitely* saved me numerous times. Because of magic bounce, I don't really have to be wary of taunt, which explains the lack of damaging moves. If it all comes down to it, Mew can actually PP Stall with its 64 PP baton passes.
Wallflower (Florges) (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Adaptability
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

word (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost

water ur CROps (Suicune) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 116 HP / 252 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Ice Beam

Sheer Eggcitement (Blissey) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam
- Soft-Boiled

lel ima plant (Heatran) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Chlorophyll
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam

ballislife (Mew) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass
- Soft-Boiled
- Sunny Day

Try the team out yourself! It functions pretty nicely for people who are new to AAA, and as long as you don't make any top-tier misplays, then I think it's possible to win your fair share of games.

Suggestions are encouraged but not mandatory.

Last edited:

Grim

The Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think I battled this team with my shitty Hyper Offense. I remember wondering why that Florges was so powerful lol. Well now I know.

Anyway, this is a great team that takes all opponents by surprise. Not much to say about it. Props for making it! :]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This team is fun, I would give it 10/10 just for that. I peaked #1 with a Dragonite team, but haven't played since the aerilate ban, but this got me back into AAA. As far as suggestions, my only one is that Florges have some sort of hidden power to hit Victini with (dark? rock?), otherwise Victini comes in relatively easily on half of the team and gets a kill (unless moon blast does a lot to Victini, idk cause the calc is still down)

This team is fun, I would give it 10/10 just for that. I peaked #1 with a Dragonite team, but haven't played since the aerilate ban, but this got me back into AAA. As far as suggestions, my only one is that Florges have some sort of hidden power to hit Victini with (dark? rock?), otherwise Victini comes in relatively easily on half of the team and gets a kill (unless moon blast does a lot to Victini, idk cause the calc is still down)
Here's a replacement damage calculator (aka where I got all my calcs from): http://gamut-was-taken.github.io/

252+ SpA Choice Specs Adaptability Florges Moonblast vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 153-181 (44.8 - 53%) -- 30.5% chance to 2HKO

You're right, though; I can't afford to let Victini come in freely. Maybe HP Ground? It still hits steels, and no one runs levitate/air balloon on victini anyways:

252+ SpA Choice Specs Florges Hidden Power Ground vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Victini: 194-230 (56.8 - 67.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

But when it all comes down to it, Victini is honestly one of those things I have to play around, especially if my Blissey doesn't run shadow ball.

Thanks for the rate :]

Hey man, nice team! :) This team is actually pretty similar to my stall team, as I also use SD skarmory in combination with a magnet pull user. I would suggest changing blissey for poison heal curse snorlax, another pokemon that benefits greatly from the removal of steels such as skarmory and ferrothorn (although your magnet pull user can't remove ferrothorn.) Snorlax and blissey wall roughly the same pokemon, but snorlax is much more powerful with stab facade than sheer force blissey. lol. It also gives you another win condition, as teams that lack fighting types kinda get 6-0'd by curse snorlax with magnet pull support It also keeps in with the theme of offensive walls.
Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Curse
- Facade
- Earthquake

I haven't played AAA for at least a couple weeks and I doubt I ever faced this team. But on paper it looks really powerfull, I can't really think of something that would rampage through it. And opposing stall teams will always struggle if heatran is involved.
I also see this suicune catching a lot of stuff of guard.

One pokemon I can think of that will give you a hard time is heracross as it can ohko / 2hko your team depending on the set.
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat (or megahorn) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Florges: 286-337 (95.9 - 113%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Skarmory: 313-369 (93.7 - 110.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat (or megahorn) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Suicune: 369-435 (91.3 - 107.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 602-710 (149 - 175.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So you have one switch in on cc and two on megahorn. You mispredict once and then your team will fall apart. I see the heracross + slow zapdos being especily deadly for your team.

ff heracross also is a problem. Some ohkoe's are changed into 2hkoe's but you can't rk it with heatran. And again if a zapdos is involved, rking with skarm wil be difficult.

Hey man, nice team! :) This team is actually pretty similar to my stall team, as I also use SD skarmory in combination with a magnet pull user. I would suggest changing blissey for poison heal curse snorlax, another pokemon that benefits greatly from the removal of steels such as skarmory and ferrothorn (although your magnet pull user can't remove ferrothorn.) Snorlax and blissey wall roughly the same pokemon, but snorlax is much more powerful with stab facade than sheer force blissey. lol. It also gives you another win condition, as teams that lack fighting types kinda get 6-0'd by curse snorlax with magnet pull support It also keeps in with the theme of offensive walls.
Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Curse
- Facade
- Earthquake
I have used ph snorlax since I started playing AAA. I run 252+ Att, 252 Sdef since his hp stat is high enaugh already, investing in it doesn't make a huge differance. And the gain in offensive power is notable. Max attack also lets you defeat unaware crocune wich was a huge threat when it was a thing.

Talking about ph snorlax, it's also quite a threat to your team. And heatran fails to ohko it out of sun.

Final note: 252+ SpA Choice Specs Heatran Eruption (150 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Goodra in Sun: 141-166 (36.8 - 43.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO you're wrong, lol.

Very good team and very good rmt.

Snorlax @ Toxic Orb
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Curse
- Facade
- Earthquake
Yeah I'll consider/try out the snorlax, although blissey has been very helpful in clutch situations. I do know that PH Snorlax can be very annoying to deal with, though, despite its predictability. Thanks for the rate :)
I haven't played AAA for at least a couple weeks and I doubt I ever faced this team. But on paper it looks really powerfull, I can't really think of something that would rampage through it. And opposing stall teams will always struggle if heatran is involved.
I also see this suicune catching a lot of stuff of guard.

One pokemon I can think of that will give you a hard time is heracross as it can ohko / 2hko your team depending on the set.
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat (or megahorn) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Florges: 286-337 (95.9 - 113%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Skarmory: 313-369 (93.7 - 110.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Close Combat (or megahorn) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Suicune: 369-435 (91.3 - 107.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Tough Claws Heracross Megahorn vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mew: 602-710 (149 - 175.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO

So you have one switch in on cc and two on megahorn. You mispredict once and then your team will fall apart. I see the heracross + slow zapdos being especily deadly for your team.

ff heracross also is a problem. Some ohkoe's are changed into 2hkoe's but you can't rk it with heatran. And again if a zapdos is involved, rking with skarm wil be difficult.

I have used ph snorlax since I started playing AAA. I run 252+ Att, 252 Sdef since his hp stat is high enaugh already, investing in it doesn't make a huge differance. And the gain in offensive power is notable. Max attack also lets you defeat unaware crocune wich was a huge threat when it was a thing.

Talking about ph snorlax, it's also quite a threat to your team. And heatran fails to ohko it out of sun.

Final note: 252+ SpA Choice Specs Heatran Eruption (150 BP) vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Goodra in Sun: 141-166 (36.8 - 43.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO you're wrong, lol.

Very good team and very good rmt.
you should get back into aaa imo

Although heracross is a big threat to my team, it's extremely uncommon for whatever reason; however, if it does appear, then I have to rely on Skarm revenge killing or mew getting up sun. If the other team does have a zapdos, though, that's when I have to be a master predictor and go into florges on the switch. But as of now, I have seen 0 heracross teams.

I've never really had any problems with PH Snorlax tbh; skarmory easily switches in and sets up all over it, and if all else fails, mew can set up sun and has a nice chance of OHKOing:
252+ SpA Choice Specs Heatran Eruption (150 BP) vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Snorlax in Sun: 448-528 (96.9 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO

Thanks for the rate :]

Oh yeah, and I also took 140 EVs out of Suicune's HP and put it into speed to outspeed and trap adamant bisharp after almost losing to one today (to a person who knew all my tricks, but I forgot all of his tricks).

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot to mention this:
Wallflower (Florges) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

word (Skarmory) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Whirlwind

lel im a plant (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Roar
- Magma Storm

Sheer Eggcitement (Blissey) (F) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Def / 248 SpD
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Charm
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

ballislife (Mew) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Heal Bell
- Defog
- Soft-Boiled
- Knock Off

water ur CROps (Suicune) @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Protect
- Scald
- Roar
- Calm Mind

Use this against people who already know this team. (and watch as they somehow lose). Although this team sucks a lot more than the other one. Still, it's fun to throw people off guard with a standard stall team :)

you should change suicine for vaporeon with it's incredible spa stat of 130
I don't want to run vape for several reasons:

1) Its speed stat is way too low to trap things like bisharp and lucario.
2) Its bulk is far worse than suicunes, and suicune's bulk has in fact saved me in several situations.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that the sacrifice for 20 extra SpA isn't worth it when you have to sacrifice Suicune's role altogether.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)