Tournament AAA LC Minitour [Won by The Number Man]

I think that we can use these commands to play:

/makegroupchat
/invite [name of your opponent]
/tour create gen7almostanyability, elimination, 2
/tour rules gen7lc, !gen7ou, +gothita, +swirlix, +torchic, +vulpix, +wingull, +trapinch, +drifloon, -archen
/tour name Gen7 AAA LC
/tour start

I assume that wingull and trapinch are unbanned too.
I remove gen7ou rules for arena trap and shadow tag.
I made a few tests with that, and it seems ok.

Vhue

Banned deucer.
so i am wondering why i cannot bring trapinch although it says it isnt banned , i had to switch my team last sec aswell. explain please

Vhue

Banned deucer.
I think that we can use these commands to play:

/makegroupchat
/invite [name of your opponent]
/tour create gen7almostanyability, elimination, 2
/tour rules gen7lc, !gen7ou, +gothita, +swirlix, +torchic, +vulpix, +wingull, +trapinch, +drifloon, -archen
/tour name Gen7 AAA LC
/tour start

I assume that wingull and trapinch are unbanned too.
I remove gen7ou rules for arena trap and shadow tag.
I made a few tests with that, and it seems ok.
Banlist:
- Aipom, Archen, Cutiefly, Gligar, Meditite, Misdreavus, Murkrow, Porygon, Scyther, Sneasel, Tangela, Yanma
nowhere on here says trapinch . it says arena trapped banned as ability outside of mons who already have it lmao maybe im wrong?

The AAA LC format on the rom server doesn't have the same rules as this tour. On the rom server, it's only LC with the ignore illegal abilities rule. But our format has some bans and unbans from LC. So we can't play on the rom server.

Vhue

Banned deucer.
The AAA LC format on the rom server doesn't have the same rules as this tour. On the rom server, it's only LC with the ignore illegal abilities rule. But our format has some bans and unbans from LC. So we can't play on the rom server.
whatever point is instructions/rules were unclear. overall a mess . pretty much costed me the game bc my team was hampered because of my switch of mon last sec which made me extremely weak to abra but its all fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)