AbNormal {Community Project} [Voting Phase]

Exploud
Flying/Ground type
+Earth Power

From its pokedex: "Its roar in battle shakes the ground like a tremor--or like an earthquake has struck."
Also, since the sound moves all use air as a medium, thus the Flying primary type. And it's a somewhat alright defensive typing aside from the fact that Ice murders it.

Chatot
Psychic/Flying type
+ Psychic

From its pokedex: "It can learn and speak human words. If they gather, they all learn the same saying."
Which means it probably has enough intelligence to be a Psychic type.

Hyper Voice, Boomburst
Flying type

Like I said in the Exploud entry, sound moves use air as medium, thus the Flying typing.

Relic Song
Rock type

"The user sings an ancient song and attacks by appealing to the hearts of the listening opposing Pokémon. This may also induce sleep."
Seems like the Rock typing might fit. Also, we need special Rock-typed moves.

Exploud
Poison type
+Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot

Why: If you pay attention to Exploud's 3D animations, it frequently releases gases or smoke of some kind, which are Poison type behaviors.

Alternatively: Fighting, add Aura Sphere, because of Scrappy.
Sorry man, but you're only allowed up to 3 new moves.
I think you inverted Return and Frustration bud.
Thanks for telling me!
Also, I thought about making a submission myself.

Chatot
Dark/Flying
+Dark Pulse

Pokedex: "It mimics the cries of other Pokémon to trick them into thinking it's one of them. This way they won't attack it."
Tricking other Pokemon is very 'evil' or 'dark', and many dark types also have dex entries mentioning their tricks. Chatot also gets Nasty Plot from an Egg move, which is also associated with Dark. Design-wise, it's head is also a dark black.

Last edited:
Exploud: Dragon/Steel (a pipe organ that looks dragonish)
New Move: Extrasensory (hearing is a sense, also helps with fighting weakness)
Yeah, Exploud is a monster, especially with...

Boomburst: Dragon

Which also gives Noivern stab as well.

Exploud: Dragon/Steel (a pipe organ that looks dragonish)
New Move: Extrasensory (hearing is a sense, also helps with fighting weakness)
You may want to change that move, as Exploud already gets Extrasensory.

Removing Gunk Shot then, though I don't recall seeing a number limit on moves specified in the OP.
  • Phase 1: Submissions
Every 2-3 days, I will post a few Normal type Pokemon and Moves below. Then, you will be able to aim to retype it in a format similar to this:

Up to 3 new moves are allowed on a type-changed Pokemon.
However, a submission will not be accepted if it is like this:

Exploud: Dark

Exploud is very intimidating and menacing in appearance, warranting a Dark type to accompany it. It also learns Dark type moves during level-up.
New moves: Dark Pulse.

---------------------------------------------

Meloetta: Fairy/Psychic (Aria Forme)- Fairy/Fighting (Pirouette Forme)

Meloetta is very dainty and Fairy-like. It also learns Dazzling Gleam by level-up.

New Moves: Play Rough.

Chatot: Flying

Pure Flying makes sense on Chatot, as it is just a small little bird. There is also only one other Pure Flying type (For now)

Relic Song: Fairy

Relic Song is an ancient, sweet melody, that lulls Pokemon to sleep. A perfect fit for Fairy typing and gives Meloetta STAB.

Boomburst: Flying

Boomburst is an explosive burst of sound. Flying type makes sense as it travels across the air.

Hyper Voice: Fairy

Is seems that Fairy would naturally fit onto Hyper Voice, and a few Fairy types get it.

It's Voting Time!
  • Phase 2: Voting
At the end of the submissions period I will find all submissions, put them into one post and allow voting.
The voting format will be like this:
First Choice: UserX
Second Choice: UserY
Third Choice: UserZ
The First Choice gets 3 points, second gets 2 and third gets 1. Obviously the user with most votes gets his/her submission put into the project itself. Votes must be sent to me via PM.

Fighting (PokemonMasterDebater)
Poison <+Sludge Bomb, +Sludge Wave, +Poison Jab> (Ghoul King)
Dark/Ground <+Sucker Punch, +Earth Power> (the someone)
Flying/Ground <+Earth Power> (zerobreaker000)
Dragon/Steel <(Technically Extrasensory however Exploud already gets said move)> (Esprite)
Dark <+Dark Pulse> (desuko)

Psychic/Fairy and Fighting/Fairy <+Moonblast, +Play Rough> (PokemonMasterDebater/desuko) *
Psychic and Fighting (Ghoul King)

*I have fused desuko and PMD's submission together, due to the fact they were basically the same except PMD had moonblast as an extra move. If PMD or desuko object to this, I will gladly seperate the entries once again. For now however, they are the same entry.

Flying (PokemonMasterDebater/Ghoul King/desuko)
Psychic/Flying <+Psychic> (zerobreaker000)
Dark/Flying <+Dark Pulse> (MegaGallade)

Fairy (PokemonMasterDebater/Ghoul King/desuko)
Rock (zerobreaker000)

Fighting (PokemonMasterDebater)
Dragon (Ghoul King)
Flying (the someone/zerobreaker000)
Fairy (desuko)

Flying (PokemonMasterDebater/zerobreaker000/desuko)
Dragon (Ghoul King/Esprite)

Get voting!

To keep the forum page alive during the voting phase, here are a few discussion points about our previous type changes and more:
  • Which Pokemon get an advantage from Fighting-type Fake Out, and which lose their advantage?
  • What new sets can be made using the new retypes? [Note: Mega Kangaskhan is also Fairy/Ground]
  • Do you think any of these retyped Pokemon will get more usage because of these retypes?
  • Will Play Rough and Crunch still see usage despite the new Fairy-type Return and Dark-type Frustration?
Thanks for all the submissions!

Mienshao, Hitmonlee really enjoy new Fighting Fake out, while Infernape, Mega-Medicham and Toxicroak also like it. Funnily enough, first turn out Sableye has perfect coverage.

MegaGallade, if this becomes playable before the Elemental Gems are released, will you allow people to use those Gems, since the Normal Gem will be useless? This is important for things like Hitmonlee, who uses Fake Out+Normal Gem+Unburden.
To keep the forum page alive during the voting phase, here are a few discussion points about our previous type changes and more:
  • Which Pokemon get an advantage from Fighting-type Fake Out, and which lose their advantage?
  • What new sets can be made using the new retypes? [Note: Mega Kangaskhan is also Fairy/Ground]
  • Do you think any of these retyped Pokemon will get more usage because of these retypes?
  • Will Play Rough and Crunch still see usage despite the new Fairy-type Return and Dark-type Frustration?
Thanks for all the submissions!
I'm not sure if the Fake Out type change is better or not for Fake Out users that don't get STAB, but I think it's probably better. On one hand, it can stop sweeps from things like Bisharp, M-TTar, etc. But on the the other, there are more types that resist Fighting than there are types that resist Normal, some of which have some notable Prioroty users (Dragonite, M-Pinsir, Azumaril, etc), or just plain fast attackers (Lati@s, Genies, etc) that now resist Fake Out, making them harder to revenge kill. All in all, it's a mixed bag, but being able to threaten some notable sweepers with a +3 Priority move with auto flinch is really nice.

Kangaskhan seems like a usable Pokemon with it's good type, slightly better bulk than Azumaril, and fairly good movepool. It could work as a tank with Assault Vest, revenge killer with Fake Out and Sucker Punch, or take on more supportive roles with moves like Wish, Super Fang, etc. It has benefited the most from the type change out of the initial 3.

Ambipom misses STAB on Fake Out a little, but it has improved coverage with Tech Bite + Return, and threatens things like Lati@s, Gengar, and possibly more, depending on what type things like Quick Attack and Double Hit turn into.

Stantler's stats are too poor for use in a OU based metagame, and it's type doesn't give it any real niches.

Play Rough/Crunch will still be usable on anything that wants to run Frustration/Return, but still wants the other type of coverage as well. An interesting question though, is what will happen to Knock Off? Will it's utility still make it worth using over Frustrations much higher power?

An interesting question though, is what will happen to Knock Off? Will it's utility still make it worth using over Frustrations much higher power?
It's a 4.5 BP difference when removing the target's item. People will still run Knock Off, probably some of them pair it with Return, since Dark and Fighting are both vulnerable to Fairy, with Fairy being the only type that resists Dark without being vulnerable to Fairy. (And it's not resistant)

Fake Out
Overally utility: much higher. Five Four different super effectives is much more threatening, and Fake Out is very common on Fighting types as is, so they appreciate the STAB. Yeah, more things resist Fighting than error: type missing Normal, but Fake Out's main values are

1: Forcing switches

2: Breaking Sashes/Multiscale/Sturdy

3: Free damage!

4: Blocking certain events from happening, particularly in Doubles. (eg stopping Trick Room, Tailwind, etc)

Of these, free damage is the only one that particularly suffers.

One big hit to Fake Out's utility, however, is against Talonflame -normally Fake Out is one way to push damage through on the bird when desperate, priority Brave Bird or no, and it resists Fighting, halving your damage output. Even for Fighting types, it's still only 75% of the damage that error: type missing typed Fake Out does.

Ambipom is one Pokemon particularly unhappy with the change, since it actually could output very impressive damage with Fake Out, between Technician and STAB, and it often ran error: type missing Gem to bolster it further, allowing it to do more than 50% on some fragile targets. It also hurts that now Ambipom is basically completely walled by Fairies -Fake Out is resisted, its STAB is resisted, and U-Turn is resisted. So unless Quick Attack or something becomes Steel or Poison, Ambipom will really struggle to deal with Fairies. On the other hand, a Ghost switching in to block the Fake Out is asking to be ripped apart by TechniBite, so eh, Ambipom is probably basically happy.

Return and Frustration
Now people won't pick Frustration just to screw over Ditto.

More seriously, Dragon, Fighting, Dark, Ghost, and Psychic all take a big hit, with every random physical attacker having impressive coverage against them. On the other hand, tons of stuff runs Knock Off anyway, and it's only slightly weaker when removing an item, so eeeh.

More important to me is: Fairies can run real Physical STAB (Diancie cheers with joy! Physical set is possible!), and never worry about missing while throwing in a free power boost. (Who cares about Play Rough's chance to lower Attack?) And more generally, again, Dragon, Fighting, and Dark now have near universal coverage against them from physical attackers, which is not true in standard play. Tyranitar is glad to replace Crunch with Frustration -but it's not so glad that literally any Physical Attacker may spring a 102 BP Super Effective attack on it without warning.

(Mega) Kangaskhan
Ground/Fairy is very nearly perfect offensive coverage (Only some Levitators, Flying/Steel, Flying/Fire, and Flying/Poison laugh off both), and Kangaskhan already runs Sucker Punch or Crunch anyway. (Screw you Bronzong) A probable set for Mega Kangaskhan would be Fake Out/Return/Earthquake/Sucker Punch, and now Ghosts can't wall it at all. (Even Gengar just gets mashed with Return, resistance or no)

Basically this thing is a monster, more so than ever. Ground/Fairy is even mildly complementary on the defense, with Ground covering up the Poison weakness on Fairy.

Aaaand I don't really care about any other changes made thus far. Stantler is probably invalidated by an array of other Psychic types (There are way too many of the things), and I already covered Ambipom in talking about Fake Out.

MegaGallade, if this becomes playable before the Elemental Gems are released, will you allow people to use those Gems, since the Normal Gem will be useless? This is important for things like Hitmonlee, who uses Fake Out+Normal Gem+Unburden.
Currently (in the ability/item changes hide tag) the Normal Gem is kind of every gem in one. It will power up moves of the user's primary type. So for Hitmonlee, he gets STAB boosted Fake Out + Unburden. O_o

EDIT: Thanks to all for 1000 thread views! For a special, there will be more than 3 Pokemon to submit for next time!

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, once again but Votes are in!

Exploud
Dark/Ground +Sucker Punch, +Earth Power (By the someone)
Meloetta Psychic/Fairy (Aria) Fighting/Fairy (Pirouette) +Moonblast, +Play Rough (By PokemonMasterDebater and desuko )
Chatot Flying No new moves (By PokemonMasterDebater , Ghoul King and desuko )

Boomburst Flying (By PokemonMasterDebater , zerobreaker000 and desuko )
Hyper Voice Dragon (By Ghoul King )
Relic Song Fairy (By PokemonMasterDebater , Ghoul King and desuko )

Horray! Noivern gets STAB Boomburst!

Thanks to all that submitted!
And now...

Pyroar (Note: Hyper Voice is now Dragon type)
Heliolisk
Girafarig
Sawsbuck (Note: Each individual form of Sawsbuck can have a different type!)

Stomp
Last Resort
Double-Edge

Get submitting![/quote]

Pyroar
New Type: Fire
New Moves: Boomburst
Reason: No other type sticks out to me. Boomburst because it needs something to make up for lack of secondary STAB, and Boomburst goes with it's theme of having lots of sound based moves.

Heliolisk
New Type: Electric/Dragon
New Moves: Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Hyper Voice
Reason: Dragon egg group

Double Edge
Dragon type

Why: Known as "Life-risking tackle" in Japanese, the only type remaining I can really attach the concept of "slamming recklessly into the enemy" that isn't already taken (Flare Blitz) is Dragon. It makes more sense than Electric (Volt Tackle already exists), Water, Fighting.... etc...

Last Resort

Dark type

Why: Partly because we've made Ambipom Dark type and it's literally the only Pokemon I've ever seen use it, and partly because a desperation ploy being a Dark type move kind of makes sense to me. "I would never do such a terrible thing... unless cornered, anyway."

Stomp
Dragon type

Why: This is sort of odd, because I don't really want to convert a zillion Normal moves to Dragon type, but in this case I think it actually makes sense -Dragons tend to be big and have the physical structure for Stomp to make sense (Even if most of them don't get it...), whereas no other type readily suggests itself to the action. (And several, such as Flying, Bug, and Ghost are like the opposite of a stompy thing)

Girafarig
Psychic/Dark
+Dark Pulse (Kind of surprised it doesn't already learn it)

Why: Visually it makes sense (The Psychic half that is bright, the dark half that is Dark), Girafarig actually learns multiple Dark moves (Including Crunch!), and the tail-head is described in Pokedex entries as being of limited intelligence but high in aggression. (Dark types tend to be cunning, mind, but the aggressive part fits to, say, Carvanha)

Heliolisk
Electric/Dragon
+Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor (By definition), Dragon Claw

Why: Honestly I hate how people are all convinced Heliolisk "should" be a Dragon type, but it doesn't fit to me for it to be pure Electric (And there's so many of those anyway) and no other type really has any hooks in Heliolisk that I can see. I dunno, maybe you could argue Ground?... nonetheless, Dragon has something (Reptiles have a loose connection to Dragon nowadays, and Heliolisk actually already has Dragon Tail), and it actually fits into Heliolisk's versatile weather abuser status -it resists Water, Fire, Grass, (And Hurricane natively) and double resists Electric, while the one weather it's got zero hooks in, Hail, it is now extra-unhappy with. (Blizzard)

I'd have preferred to determine Hyper Beam's typing before working on Heliolisk, given Heliolisk is one of the few Pokemon (Solar Power Heliolisk, specifically) that I at times find myself running Hyper Beam on. (As coverage against Grass types, chiefly)

Pyroar
Fire/Dark
+Foul Play

Why: It has a surprising number of Dark moves for such a "noble" Pokemon, real lions are honestly kind of jerks (They generally "steal" hyena kills, not the other way around, and they do it by just showing up -they're such big bullies the hyenas leave before they get hurt), and I'm so sorry it's just Houndoom all over again. Also, because I am totally unwilling to give it Dragon typing -Noivern and Mega Ampharos are the only Dragons thus far to be based on mammals at all, and neither of them particularly emphasizes the mammal thing in the first place. (Ampharos barely has anything to do with sheep, visually)

Sawsbuck
Grass/Ground
+Earthquake, Rototiller

Why: The glorious return of Sawsbuck-with-Earthquake!

But seriously, Sawsbuck is a bit too ordinary in appearance for me to justify most other typings (Access to Wild Charge does not justify Electric typing), and yet Sawsbuck's design also calls for some kind of "Minor Grass major other typing" element to it -and it makes both logical sense for that to be Ground (Plants growing out of soil) and a kind of visual sense, given how many Ground types are relatively normal in appearance. (I'm thinking Sandshrew here, but also more arguably Diglett)

Rototiller makes more sense as an added move when you consider that the Japanese name is literally "plow". If it helps, you can imagine that it's a tutor move and pretend Sawsbuck has been given a plow to pull. The gameplay benefits are nice too.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Pokemon: Pyroar
New type: Fire/Poison
New moves: +Sludge Wave, +Poison Fang
Justification: One of the early Gen 6 theories was that Litleo's evolution would be a Manticore due to Litleo's tail looking like a scorpion's. And I'm kinda also going with the theme of corrupted nobility.
Pokemon: Heliolisk
New type: Electric/Fire
New moves: +Morning Sun, +Solar Beam, +Fire Blast
Justification: Heliolisk is related to 3 weather effects due to its abilities, so it was hard to decide. But the solar theme is more present. It evolves with the Sun Stone and it's parabolic neck also looks like the sun. I know we're only supposed to give a Pokemon 3 new moves at most, but all of those moves really makes sense to Heliolisk. I was surprised it didn't learn Weather Ball and Solar Beam already.

Pokemon: Sawsbuck
New type: Grass/Fairy (Spring) Grass/Ghost (Autumn) Grass/Ice (Winter) Grass (Summer)
New moves: +Play Rough (Spring) +Shadow Sneak (Autumn) +Icicle Crash (Winter) +Weather Ball (All)
Justification: Sawsbuck's forms are based off of seasons, so are its new types. Spring is more flowery and stuff. Trees seem dead in autumn, after the leaves fall. The plants are covered in snow in winter. The plants are just plants in the summer. :)
Move: Stomp
New type: Fighting
Justification: Stomp uses the same animation of the kick moves, which are mostly Fighting type moves.

Last edited:
Pyroar

Fire/Dark

New Moves: Nasty Plot

Lions in general are very menacing and aggressive, perfectly fitting to the Dark type. In addition to this, Pyroar learns many Dark type moves, such as Crunch, Snarl and Dark Pulse.

Heliolisk

Electric / Poison

New Moves: Sludge Wave

Heliolisk is based on the Basilisk, a poisonous, serpentine creature. This leads to Heliolisk getting a Electric / Poison typing and a new move in Sludge Wave.

Girafarig

Psychic

New Moves: Nasty Plot

Girafarig has always had a mystical appeal and a previous Psychic typing so I though that it should stay Psychic.

Sawsbuck

Grass/Fairy -------- Grass -------- Grass/Ground -------- Grass/Ice

New Moves: Flower Shield -- Leaf Blade -- Drill Run -- Icicle Crash

Sawsbuck changes type with the seasons, gaining Fairy with its flowery blossoms, Ground with its fallen leaves, Ice with the cold snow coating it and stays plain Grass in the summer, when the plants are the most pronounced. It gaines new moves to fit with its new seasons also/

Stomp
Fighting Type

Stomping is a very strong, powerful action, so it seems to fit with the strong Fighting type.

Double-Edge
Steel

Double-Edge implies a double-edged sword, so perhaps it is changed to literally become a double-edge sword, with new Steel typing.

Last Resort
Dark

Last Resort seems like it should fit Dark type, as it is a desperate, underhanded sort of attack, fitting nicely with Dark.

Last edited:
Heliolisk
Electric/Grass
+Giga Drain, Energy Ball
It's based on the frill-necked lizard, which lives in trees most of the time; and the spotted salamander, which has a symbiotic relationship with a kind of photosynthetic algae.

Girafarig
Psychic/Ghost
+Phantom Force, Shadow Sneak
Emerald Dex: "A Girafarig is an herbivore--it eats grass and tree shoots. While it is eating, its tail makes chewing and swallowing motions as if it were also eating."
The head on the tain probably isn't cunning or vicious enough to fit the Dark typing, but Ghost type looks like it may fit.

Sawsbusk
Grass
+Flame Charge(Summer), Bulldoze(Autumn), Icicle Crash(Winter)
The basis of Sawsbuck, Père David's Deer simply decorated its horns, so I don't see the reason for different typings. Different moves, however, seems alright.

Stomp
Ground type
Seems like the move is basically stomping opponents into the ground, so yeah.

Sawsbuck
Fighting/Grass
+Circle Throw, +Triple Kick, +Low Sweep
Justification: Deers in the wild are known to fight each other, especially males which are known for their big antlers. In combination with Sawbuck's original grass typing and notable antlers, in my opinion, makes Fighting a good type justification-wise.

Heliolisk
Electric/Fire
+Flamethrower, +Fire Blast, +Sunny Day
Justification: Everyone thought Helioptile would evolve into an Electric/Fire type, even it's name, Heliolisk comes from 'Helios' which is Ancient Greek for sun. Even with Solar Power as an ability.
>Circle THrow
>on Sawsbuck
How?

Circle Throw and Low Sweep both make no sense for a deer-thing. A deer's legs could not possibly bend the way required for Low Sweep to occur, and Circle Throw is just... what, you get locked into its horns when it rams into you and then it spins until you're launched? (How does a deer-thing pull off that kind of rotation anyway?) That's crazy.

Everyone thought Helioptile would evolve into an Electric/Fire type, even it's name, Heliolisk comes from 'Helios' which is Ancient Greek for sun.
It's Japanese name is derived from a Japanese word for "lizard", a French word for "lizard", and a Japanese word for a particular kind of static electricity generator. It's a lizardy lizard of electricity by name. The English name is a terrible justification for anything, coming second and not being selected by anyone who actually made the thing.

And I'm part of "everyone" so you're wrong.

Circle Throw and Low Sweep both make no sense for a deer-thing. A deer's legs could not possibly bend the way required for Low Sweep to occur, and Circle Throw is just... what, you get locked into its horns when it rams into you and then it spins until you're launched? (How does a deer-thing pull off that kind of rotation anyway?) That's crazy.

It's Japanese name is derived from a Japanese word for "lizard", a French word for "lizard", and a Japanese word for a particular kind of static electricity generator. It's a lizardy lizard of electricity by name. The English name is a terrible justification for anything, coming second and not being selected by anyone who actually made the thing.

And I'm part of "everyone" so you're wrong.
'Everyone' is just an exaggeration.
I know nature-wise it doesn't make sense, but Pokemon like Whismur also learn said move, and Whismur having Circle Throw makes less sense than Sawsbuck.
People also used similar reasons for their own justifications, but I guess I'm wrong justification-wise, and I'll remember next time to not post my own submissions for my own thread without proper reasons. I deleted the post, because this is the internet, not everyone can be happy.
Sawsbuck

Grass/Fairy -------- Grass -------- Grass/Ground -------- Grass/Ice

New Moves: Flower Shield -- Leaf Blade -- Drill Run -- Icicle Crash

Sawsbuck changes type with the seasons, gaining Fairy with its flowery blossoms, Ground with its fallen leaves, Ice with the cold snow coating it and stays plain Grass in the summer, when the plants are the most pronounced. It gaines new moves to fit with its new seasons also/
Pokemon: Heliolisk
New type: Electric/Fire
New moves: +Morning Sun, +Solar Beam, +Weather Ball, +Fire Blast
Justification: Heliolisk is related to 3 weather effects due to its abilities, so it was hard to decide. But the solar theme is more present. It evolves with the Sun Stone and it's parabolic neck also looks like the sun. I know we're only supposed to give a Pokemon 3 new moves at most, but all of those moves really makes sense to Heliolisk. I was surprised it didn't learn Weather Ball and Solar Beam already.
Pokemon: Sawsbuck
New type: Grass/Fairy (Spring) Grass/Ghost (Autumn) Grass/Ice (Winter) Grass (Summer)
New moves: +Play Rough (Spring) +Shadow Sneak (Autumn) +Icicle Crash (Winter) +Weather Ball (All)
Justification: Sawsbuck's forms are based off of seasons, so are its new types. Spring is more flowery and stuff. Trees seem dead in autumn, after the leaves fall. The plants are covered in snow in winter. The plants are just plants in the summer. :)
Sorry, but only up to 3 moves are allowed on a retyped Pokemon :/

The voting phase will begin after the changes^

Last edited:
I know nature-wise it doesn't make sense, but Pokemon like Whismur also learn said move, and Whismur having Circle Throw makes less sense than Sawsbuck.
The Pokemon that A: has arms, B: can spin around to throw and C: ultimately evolves into a Pokemon with real hands (All while we're dealing with a simplified art style that especially simplifies lower evolution Pokemon) makes less sense than the thing with no gripping tool and a slow-turning body to perform a throw in which you spin??

How?

People also used similar reasons for their own justifications, but I guess I'm wrong justification-wise, and I'll remember next time to not post my own submissions for my own thread without proper reasons.
I haven't criticized, say, the Fire/Poison Pyroar entry previously because I'm not clear on the etiquette here. I personally think that it should be deleted because their logic is about "going for" a change in what Pyroar is, rather than trying to select a typing based on the characteristics it actually has, but I'm not really clear whether that's acceptable criticism or not in this thread.

But Sawsbuck with Circle Throw really is just mind-boggling.

And if we're supposed to provide reasons for our choices, then presumably those reasons are supposed to make sense. If the entire methodology here is to just throw up whatever anybody feels like and the only filter on madness is the voting phase, why are we even bothering to specify reasons? You yourself make fun of lunatic, incoherent entries as "unacceptable" in the OP, so I presume there is some purpose to requiring people have sound logic of some kind. Like say being able to go "wait how is that logical" for particularly confusing entries.

I deleted the post, because this is the internet, not everyone can be happy.
These are valid questions, not personal attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)