Abomasnow used Blizzard! Palkia avoided it! Kyogre avoided it! oh ffffuuuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
L33t, I love your comment haha. Sucks we both got that double blizzard miss :(
Haha Seismic, yeah that really got the crowd going. When it missed Palkia, I knew it was game but they went nuts when both missed. Thanks though :)

Yay, you got the joke! *gives cookie* I'm glad someone got it. That was family guy material, right there. For those who didn't get it, Robert green gave the us a pint on the world cup, aggravating the crap out of me. He's embarassed and ashamed and he should be! I lost good money on that I did! Not really. I lost my honour though, that's what really mattered

Hey, I'm the one you faced in Round 4. Congrats on getting Top 4!! I'm glad I lost to someone who was from Smogon, I shoulda asked you before the match. Sorry about that hack check, I knew I lost once Dialga was KO'd (crit Water Spout...ouch) and a hack check was just to make sure I wasn't missing out on the finalists lounge for nothing, you know? Anyway, congrats again.

Hey man, it's all cool I would have done the same thing and your reasoning was perfectly fine. Good game, and sorry about the crit.

sandman

Bum bum bum bum
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Thank you for not showing my p-a-r-t-a-y. Tell your brother he did a really good job too please ,and congrats on making it to the top four!!
From ,
sandman's sister...(emily)

Brendan wants to thank you for the great game and says congrats on winning! (and of course I have to say congrats too hehe) Hope to see you and your brother at Nationals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)