Pokémon Abomasnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
would sub+ 3 attacks really care about ice shard? running a set like sub, blizzard, giga drain, and earthquake would be able to take out virtually any fire type that things they can switch in.

What IVs should be maxed on Abomasnow for a mixed attacker? All 6?
If possible, IVs should be maxed even in-game unless you're shooting for a specific Hidden Power. I guess if you wanted to cut corners, a slightly imperfect HP, Defense, Special Defense, or even Speed IV is acceptable.

I think that Hail isn't a weather to base teams around, rather, it's a great anti-weather that lets our Democratic Snow Tree of the Northwest a much more powerful STAB in the form of Blizzard, plus some residual damage that helps out with some niche KO's.

Abomasnow (F) @ Abomasite
Trait: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 Atk / 144 SAtk / 112 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Blizzard
- Wood Hammer
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake

This is my standard Obamasnow it hits hard on both ends and is still quite bulky, best used with a Flash Fire poke like Arcanine.

Seems like Infernape would be a good late game cleaner with Mega Aboma?

As for synergy, would Tentacruel work (probably physically defensive)? You'd need something to patch up the Flying weakness (basically a Tflame weakness because Brave Bird is gonna 2HKO Tentacruel IIRC), an

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)