Absol [4F]+

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've said this before in the previous Absol thread, but you can't have an Absol with both Counter and Super Luck seeing as Counter is a 3rd gen tutor move only and Super Luck was introduced as an ability for it in the 4th gen
Couldn't you migrate the Absol with Super Luck from RSE to DPPT and then breed them to get a Super Luck Counter Absol?
You can teach it counter in Emerald, and then transfer it to DPPt. It's ability can change during transfer.

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
A few things
1. Counter is not an egg move for Absol in any generation, so it cannot be acquired through breeding
2. Ability can only change upon evolving, and Absol does not evolve.
3. There's no way to get a Super Luck Absol from RSE, since its only ability is Pressure
I've been breeding for a long time in the 3rd gen, so I know all the quirks regarding tutor moves and ability changes

A few things
1. Counter is not an egg move for Absol in any generation, so it cannot be acquired through breeding
2. Ability can only change upon evolving, and Absol does not evolve.
3. There's no way to get a Super Luck Absol from RSE, since its only ability is Pressure
I've been breeding for a long time in the 3rd gen, so I know all the quirks regarding tutor moves and ability changes
Well, if this is true, then I shall change it to Pressure. But, I'd like a confirmation just to make sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)