ADV Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hijasu couldn't play at all this weekend, and I can't play on Monday at 10:30PM my time as he requested (which is after the deadline anyways). I was online all day yesterday and will be online for the rest of the day today, so if he shows up, I'm available to play. Otherwise, activity.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity win request

I VM'd my opponent on monday and I only got a reply from him today, when I had already scheduled to play for different tournaments and made plans irl. I told him I'd try to play if I finished my other series quickly but unfortunately it took longer than expected and I couldn't put aside my other obligations because he was negligent during scheduling.

My opp said he'd be on this evening, a little after I hopped on he messaged me on disc saying he was calling it an evening and he could play tomorrow, so requesting extension pls.

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Asking activity vs toytean.
I first contacted him on wednesday telling him my timezone and asking for when we could play and he only replied friday with a vague response saying any time on sunday would work without even telling me his timezone. Then he contacted me on sunday asking to play but i was busy since i was given leeway of any time on sunday and asked if we could play in a couple of hours so i could finish my business and he said he couldn't. I asked him to give me a couple of my minutes and finished my shit quicker than i should have to play the series but when i came back to play the series, he didn't reply to my message.
This whole convo is on his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)