ADV Cup IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yadava isn't able to play as scheduled so he's given me the win

[08:41] yadava: Hey if you want to play right now i can
[10:59] +Texas Cloverleaf: just got up
[12:17] yadava: I can play now
[12:18] +Texas Cloverleaf: im eating braekfast atm, can you play in like 20-30
[12:18] yadava: Yeah sure
[12:33] yadava: Im sorry but i wont be able to play but since we scheduled for today you can take the win
[12:33] +Texas Cloverleaf: oh no, that's too bad
[12:33] +Texas Cloverleaf: would you post that on the wall for the TDs sake

Activity update. Opp finallyresponded as of Friday, we agreed on a time, but they were nowhere to be found. Will try to get battle done.

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Activity win request

Opponent couldn't play during the week, I told him beforehand I was gonna be busy during the whole Sunday, and then he proceeded to miss the scheduled time on Saturday.

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
my opp didn't message me, I didn't either. I was going to ask him to play today anyway, but he hasn't been on since Friday so idk coinflip if you want

cicada gave me the win thanks man kinda sad we didn't play :(

french shit but basically "[21:36:45] Cicada^^: take the win"

Reactions: PQD
I didn't find my opponent and he missscheduled (I searched on smogtours and the main server).
I am requesting an activity win so.
You didn’t reply until Friday, and I was by all means online at the time we scheduled. I still don’t even know what time zone you are in, and I think the fact that you don’t either is what is causing the problems. I am online and ready right now, just like I said I would be

You didn’t reply until Friday, and I was by all means online at the time we scheduled. I still don’t even know what time zone you are in, and I think the fact that you don’t either is what is causing the problems. I am online and ready right now, just like I said I would be
I’m gonna counter request activity, I’ll accept whatever the host decides, but you can see easily that I was the one to initiate contact, and that I was online at the times we discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)