ADV Cup IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm reyscarface , something seems to have happened to my opponent. I can't find his page anymore or the post I left there trying to arrange a time earlier this week so I'm not really sure where to go from here. Do I just wait until Sunday and request an activity win?

Reactions: pj

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Umm reyscarface , something seems to have happened to my opponent. I can't find his page anymore or the post I left there trying to arrange a time earlier this week so I'm not really sure where to go from here. Do I just wait until Sunday and request an activity win?
Your opponent got banned for being an alt. You’ll most likely get the win this round

I've been having very limited availability for the weekend which made scheduling for this week a nightmare.
Me and Jirachee have tentatively scheduled for a Monday game this coming week, provided an extension can be given. reyscarface

Reactions: UD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)