Official ADV OU Suspect Test - Baton Pass Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Star

is a Tournament Directoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SPL Championis the defending RU Circuit Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OGC & Tour Head
Although 4 votes are still missing, the result is mathematically decided already. Option 3 (below) wins.

Limit to 1 form of stat-boosting alongside Baton Pass across the whole team

For the PS implementation, "form of stat-boosting" means any move, item, or ability that boosts stats. An example of each would be Swords Dance, Petaya Berry, and Speed Boost. The implementation should be a teambuilder check. Across the set of mons that have the move Baton Pass, there can only be only one total form of stat-boosting whether that be a move, item, or ability.

As a result of this decision, the following existing clauses/bans will also be removed:
  • Limit to 3 Baton Pass users on a team
  • Smeargle cannot Baton Pass
  • Mr. Mime ban
Tagging Marty Kris to implement. I have the "forms of stat-boosting" in the hide tag below for your convenience. The teambuilder validation message I was thinking of would be "You are limited to 1 Pokemon with Baton Pass + a form of Stat-Boosting by Baton Pass Clause." but I'll leave that to your discretion.

Moves:
Acid Armor
Agility
Amnesia
Barrier
Defense Curl
Growth
Harden
Meditate
Sharpen
Swords Dance
Withdraw
Belly Drum
Curse
Bulk Up
Calm Mind
Cosmic Power
Dragon Dance
Howl
Iron Defense
Tail Glow

Items:
Liechi Berry
Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Starf Berry

Abilities:
Speed Boost

Thank you to all participants. The thread will remain open until the deadline to give time to those who want their vote to count towards the Tiering Contributor badge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)