ADV UU Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won 2-0 in a haxy match.

Edit: I would like to thank the one person who predicted for me to win!

Chaizen has computer troubles and asked if I could sub him since my computer crashed when signups were on and I wouldve liked to join,
But I don't know what Justin thinks about this idea and if there are already subs?

Just posting to say Í would like to sub and if not that in any case Chaizen needs a sub.

Cerberus said:
Chaizen has computer troubles and asked if I could sub him since my computer crashed when signups were on and I wouldve liked to join,
But I don't know what Justin thinks about this idea and if there are already subs?

Just posting to say Í would like to sub and if not that in any case Chaizen needs a sub.

Alright, you're in.

I won 1-0 in a great game agianst Flameout. Prediction, luck, and just awesome pokemon for the both of us just made the game competive and enjoyable. Wish I saved the log :/

how bout them Cowboys?

Ok I really have no clue how to find Raikou21. I've sent him a PM when the tourney started. And he didn't respond yet!!!
I told him I'm away next weak, just have a bit time at Wednesday evening. How about a Sub? I hate opponents who really have no efforts to find the other one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)