Advance Underused Alphabet Tournament (Round 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm I beat holyknight lol. I have the log saved on my other computer so I can pm it to you on monday when I get back to my moms. There were several people watching this so I dont know how this mix-up happened.

who the fuck knows how the mix-up happened. Maybe because the only posts involving your match against HK were posts by HK saying he couldn't ever find you. if you win you have to fucking post and say you won. i cant read fucking minds. moron.

Begin Turn #23
Kaepora Gaebora's Poliwrath used Brick Break!
(100% damage)
PM-Alphabet(UU)'s Raichu fainted!

End Battle! Kaepora Gaebora wins!
Score: 6 to 0
Kaepora Gaebora: gg
PM-Alphabet(UU): GG

Beat SomeRandomGuy thanks to bellywrath.

sorry about that its just I had to go right after I won and then I was on vacation for a few days. Sorry right after I posted that I realized how retarded that looked and should have edited that. My bad. Also Lexay im HK's 1st round oppenent.

Not that I really mind, but in my defense I'd like to point out that I contacted Judgement three times regarding the battle in our last round. The first time I PM'd him telling him we should set up a time, and the times I was usally on. The second time, I saw we were both online on the forums, so I PM'd him saying something to the effect of "We're both online, gogoogogo." He PM'd me back around 10 minutes later, saying he didn't have time and that he'd get around to making a team some time. The last time, I messaged him when I saw him online on Netbattle. He made no response and signed off around five minutes later.

I don't really mind, as I understand the gears are already in motion, I'd just like to make it clear that I did make an effort. (He did not PM/Message me at all regarding the battle, except for his aforementioned response to my PM.)

Uh, ok, I pm'd lesm on the 19th, found him the next day, where he said he didn't have a team and that we would battle tomorrow. He never showed up, or I missed him. I'll be on from ~4:00 to ~6:00 tomorrow evening, just incase you can be too.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
ok so i pmed life the day after brackets were posted, and he said "he didn't have a team", pmed him again a few days later, and he said "he wasn't ready yet". pmed him monday or tuesday (this time on the forums), and set up a time on friday. he didnt show. didn't see him at all after that. just posting this so there i dont get the loss when the deadline comes around in a few hours.

yeah I'm not sure where Hansy is he sent me a pm the day brackets were out and I replied with 1 hour. No word since.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
come on jackal i PMed you a couple days ago and i havent seen you online at all. D:

-__- don't even give me that I responded to said pm saying I wasnt ready and you then responded saying you werent ready either.

I have been on nb this entire weekend (how come JMC could find me?) meanwhile your last activity was wednesday.

I didn't have much time to do the battle last week so Pilocus can have the win if I can't find him before the next round starts.

-__- don't even give me that I responded to said pm saying I wasnt ready and you then responded saying you werent ready either.

I have been on nb this entire weekend (how come JMC could find me?) meanwhile your last activity was wednesday.
i went to something for the period of time between the 26th and the 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)