ADVanced Users Only Tournament [Sign-Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Past SPL Champion
#1
Approved by Earthworm




We all know ADV is the best generation right ? This tournament is designed to make everyone play the UU, OU and Uber ADV tier. Yes, this is a Bo3 Tournament, the winner of two of three battles advancing.

The first battle will be played in ADV OU, then it's loser's choice to decide if the second game will be ADV UU or Uber. The last game, if it has to be played, will be played in the remaining tier.

Battle Rules

  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Battle Timeout: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Specific Rules


Default Simulator: Pokemon Online (you are free to use NetBattle if both player agree to play there).

A bunch of rules you should follow to avoid any issue.

Note : This will be a single-elimination, 64, 96 or 128 man tournament, based on the total number of sign ups. The first 62.5% of sign ups are guaranteed for participation while the remaining 37.5% will be randomized to fill in the slots. Rounds will played in sets of best of 3 (OU/Uber/UU).

1. McMeghan (yes, i'm playing, someone else will do the pairings if you're too suspicious !)
2. Sir
3. CrashinBoomBang
4. LuckOverSkill
5. Chase
6. Floppy
7. soviet
8. Django
9. .Robert
10. Colchonero
11. davidness
12. Pkrs
13. Ojama
14. blarajan
15. locopoke
16. mostwanted
17. dragonuser
18. MOET
19. Hantsuki
20. Slobroking
21. Dude24
22. T-Dogg
23. MarceloDK
24. badabing
25. Kennen
26. llvalejoll
27. NightFox
28. Earthworm
29. Heist
30. kael
31. g00dg0d
32. JabbaTheGriffin
33. Turnip123
34. lijero13ss
35. DarkLoic
36. Anno nyme
37. Bomber92
38. Vinc2612
39. Seco453
40. Go10
^ 62.5% sure in if 64 men tournament ^
41. Funkasaurus
42. A l e x a n d e r
43. Ginku
44. Pako
45. M Dragon
46. Remedy
47. Aqualouis
48. Triangles
49. MAlkaviano
50. pokebasket
51. PasY_G
52. Rockhp31
53. BKC
54. Awoken
55. Kojes
56. Leftiez
57. Reiky
58. Cristal
59. Halley
60. zfs
61. braveswin11
62. Weegee the haxer
63. Princess Brii
64. Soulwind
65. yee
66. Giga Punch
67. Mothiel
68. nooblikeaboon
69. Metal Sonic
70. 6A9 Ace Matador
71. Xx Coren37
72. Steven Snype
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)