After a year and 4 months the analysis is finally published

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mixed Salamence es capaz de dañar mucho a la mayor parte del tier, incluidos Pokémon comunes como Tyranitar, Swampert, Metagross y Skarmory, con sus movimientos de cobertura. Es un wallbreaker que es particularmente potente contra equipos Toxic + Spikes + Sandstorm (TSS) y equipos ofensivos de velocidad moderada con su buen nivel de velocidad y cobertura. Dragon Claw golpea la mayor parte del nivel de forma neutral y es una opción segura de usar si se espera un cambio. Específicamente, Dragon Claw golpea a enemigos de tipo Dragón como Flygon y Salamence con fuerza y chips de control como Gengar y Zapdos en el interruptor. Alternativamente, Rock Slide puede hacer OHKO a Moltres y manejar mejor a Zapdos especialmente defensivos. Brick Break amenaza a Blissey, Snorlax y Tyranitar. Hidden Power Grass es un movimiento clave para golpear a Swampert muy fuerte y 3HKO Suicune, Starmie y Milotic switch-ins en la arena. Fire Blast completa la cobertura manejando Steel-types como Skarmory, Forretress y Metagross y otras amenazas Fire-débiles como Celebi. Además, Fire Blast daña mucho a Heracross y Breloom, lo que convierte a Salamence mixta en una prueba sólida para los Fighting-types.

I think im gonna go down town to celebrate. Maybe hit on cute girls with my knowledge about Salamence in the ADV metagame.
This mystical thing, known as "a life" is something many do not have. Did you temporarily postpone said "life" to write about Salamence in the ADV Metagame, or are you posing as someone who has a life when you don't have one? One of the great questions of life, with only one person who can answer to the fullest. So I ask you, BP, which one are you? The choice is yours...

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
You're wrong on both fronts. Smogon is a hobby and writing mence was way more than I envisioned it. College, connections, parties, lifting, etc. are all way more important to me than this site. That's why Mence took a year and 4 months. I enjoy writing analysis and I enjoy posting here in smogoff.

Dragon Dance Salamence is the phalanx at the tip of the spear of many offensive teams and laughs at several Pokemon in ADV OU. Dragon Dance is Salamence's bread-and-butter boosting move, allowing it to hit like a truck after just one boost. Hidden Power Flying is the crux of this set. With this move, Salamence says 'hi' to threats such as Celebi and Fighting-types. Rock Slide and Earthquake let Salamence fire off the coveted EdgeQuake combination. Rock Slide is the nail in the coffin for Flying-types, such as Zapdos and Moltres, while Earthquake allows Salamence to deal with Tyranitar with impunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)