aifaM wolF: Game Over! Kharozz wins!

Sorry everyone, but a few people are slow. This will be the only time I give an extension to the deadline. I'm extending it either by 24 hours from the original time (it is the first night I guess) or until the last actions are in.

The sun is barely peeking over the horizon when an agonised howl rends the air. AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Around the village, all the players jerk awake with a start, some even falling out of their beds onto the cold floors. The sound of doors slamming open reverberates in every street as everyone dashes out of their homes, looking around in alarm for the source of the wild baying.

'What the fuck is that.' yells billymills from his porch, head moving rapidly from left to right, eyes widened and frenzied.

And then it stops. The howl, which had been gaining in pitch, simply cuts off with a choke. Everyone freezes; silence falls, as nobody wants to speak. The stillness is at last broken by a cold breeze, which sends a discarded crisps packet tumbling over the path. The players look at each other tentatively, and, as one, move onto the path.

It doesn't take long for everyone to realise that the crowd is somewhat thinner than usual. Furthermore, it doesn't take long to realise that splotches and splashes of scarlet blood trail all over the streets, with a few bits of mangled, bloodied fur.

'Nobody could have slept through that. Nobody,' murmurs Jimbo in a hushed voice. 'Do you think...?' His voice trails off, leaving fatal words unspoken. A few people silently mouth names as they count those missing. In fear, everyone creeps to the nearest quiet house, hoping the absent are simply sleeping in. At once, wails go up as a number of corpses are discovered in many houses...

Class's corpse is the first to be found. His feline head is surrounded by a pool of blood; his purple-tinged body lies on his bathroom tiles, where it's obvious he had an accident and slipped, falling to his death.

You are Mewtwo. Your night action is Night x - Hyper Beam USER1 and USER2. Both USER1 and USER2 will fall before your Hyper Beam's might. The night after you perform this action, you will be unable to perform a night action. You win if you are the last man standing.

Meanwhile, shade kneels over the trench-coat-clad, drenched body of shuckles my hero, whose kitchen is flooded. 'No! Not the good detective!' Drip drip. Over the night, his tap, which has sprung a considerable leak, has been dripping steadily onto the floor. No wonder he looks so mad; anyone would be driven crazy by a leak!

You are the Schizophrenic Detective. Your night action is Night x - Inspect USER. You will receive the alliance of USER the next morning. If you receive protection on any night you inspect a player, you will get their full role PM instead. You win if the Village wins.

In the next house, Fishin lies, apparently unblemished, on his extremely frilly bedspread. But on closer inspection, his eyes and mouth are wide open in shock. Seems the truth occurred to him just a little too late....

You are Keigo Hayashi. Your night action is Night x - Sing for USER. Your music will flow into USER, replacing his blood. Unfortunately, music can't transport oxygen, so USER will die that night. Whoever that USER was targeting with their primary night action will fail to complete their night action that night. You win if you are the last man standing.

The blood leads the nervous villagers, fearing the worst, into the house of BunnyMaster, who, judging from the wounds and still-wet blood covering his chest, appears to have been stabbed viciously.

You are the Anaconda. Your night action is Night x - Swallow USER whole, thus killing USER. You will gain any secondary abilities USER may have had. You win if you are the last snake slithering.

Lastly, it's made all too clear where the howling came from, because hailflameblast's corpse is tied up and covered in bruises. His bloodshot eyes have been taped open, and he seems to have died in considerable pain. A little searching reveals several torture devices, including a thumbscrew. Well, that explains his crushed fingers!

You are Darth Vader. Your night action is Night x - Force choke USER. USER will be choked to death that night. Your second night action is Night x - Force pull USER. You will obtain USER's items. You win if you are the last man standing.

After putting their fellow players to rest and spraying air freshener about liberally, the villagers congregate in the square to discuss what to do.

'I think it's obvious what we do now,' Coronis pipes up. 'I watch a lot of TV, and anyone who watches TV knows the only answer to violence is violence! Let's lynch someone off, and maybe then the deaths will stop!'

'Good idea,' Earthworm and jumpluff say in unison. 'In fact, why don't the rest of you all vote on who we should kill brutally, and then at the end of the day, the person with the most votes gets killed?'

There are 48 hours until the end of Day 1, unless a majority is reached.

Right guys God Raikage is here

And before anyone asks why I'm playing when I said I wouldn't be, well I found some time since it's awhile before my next exam

As for why I'm not on the sign-up list, that's part of my power, apparently, just like my sudden appearance and stuff

And actually I lied about the part where I found some time, since this role doesn't need any action at all. I'm God and I can't vote in a lynch or kill anyone, but no one can lynch or kill me. My win condition is wolf basically, so apparently I can only win if everyone like kills each other and I happen to be the last guy alive

So get to killing, folks, and I might find myself with a win when I come back like next month

well, i'm the queen.

Earthworm said:
You are Queen Elizabeth II. Your night action is Night x - Declare Britain to be an ally of USER. This action may not have any effect if some unspecified conditions are not met. Your vote counts for two during the lynch votes. You win if the Village wins.

Originally Posted by Fat hailflameblast
Guys, just in case somebody decides to kill me off n0, tomorrow's lynch target will be Jimbo. I shall explain more when d1 comes(I'll need results from everybody).
Wait. Hailflameblast was a wolf. Wolves win by killing everyone. Does this make Jimbo a confirmed villager?

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wait. Hailflameblast was a wolf. Wolves win by killing everyone. Does this make Jimbo a confirmed villager?
No. Besides, wolves often try to get mafians dead in order to gain the trust of the village. Jimbo is no more clean or less clean then he was yesterday, at least in my eyes.

Edit: O, and <Changed vote> for now. Unless someone has some actual results or a serious number of claims. If there is a second inspector in the village, we need you now, because the village is completely unorganized. Although, the unorganized village has been working out so far I guess.

Edit 2: Guys, if we are just going to no lynch anyway, why don't we make God prove he is unlynchable? As such, Lynch God. He is a self-admitted wolf.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
The unorganized village has been working so far thanks to what looks like a lot of neutral cross-fire. I really hope we have several bodyguards; we might be needing them if there are any more wolves.

Edit: Lynch God
Looks like the wolves are supposed to be the mafia.

UncleSam

Leading this village
hi, i've been blackmailed into saying this:
I still support lynching him. If he's unlynchable(or has "divine protection" or whatever) it is the same as a no lynch. And does anyone really want a converter neutral on the loose? There is no risk in lynching God today guys.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Hey guys, just talked to "god":
(I apologize for the length of this log, I do not know how to use the hide function, I will hide it if someone tells me how to do it)

<UncleSam> hello
<UncleSam> "God"
<UncleSam> you there?
<The_Lord> oOoOoOo
<The_Lord> Hello my child.
<UncleSam> lol
<UncleSam> are you unlynchable or not?
<UncleSam> cause if your not
<UncleSam> give the village one reason not to lynch you
<The_Lord> I am only affected by actions targeting my actual smogon name.
<UncleSam> o so lynching "God" doesnt do anything?
<The_Lord> This includes lynches
<The_Lord> Nope.
<The_Lord> That is why
<UncleSam> well then dont mind if we lynch "god" today
<The_Lord> I am resorting to this tactic.
<UncleSam> same as a no lynch
<UncleSam> any objections?
Note how he begins to panic at this point:
<The_Lord> Why would you want to lynch me though?
<UncleSam> same as a no lynch if your unlynchable
<UncleSam> if your not then we kill a wolf
<The_Lord> I am not really a wolf though.
<UncleSam> cause youve basically admitted to a wolf role
<The_Lord> I cannot kill.
<UncleSam> but you can convert
<UncleSam> which is worse
<The_Lord> Is it?
<UncleSam> yes
<UncleSam> much worse
<The_Lord> In a game with so many wolves
<The_Lord> The fact that I can offer people protection
<The_Lord> Would drastically increase their chances of winning
<The_Lord> Would it not?
<UncleSam> your reaction clearly demonstrates that we can lynch you
<UncleSam> otherwise you would not care
<UncleSam> so
<UncleSam> what can you offer the village?
<The_Lord> Protection.
<The_Lord> As I have already said.
<UncleSam> that it?
<UncleSam> becaues
<UncleSam> because* lol
<UncleSam> thats just protection from us as well
<UncleSam> cause then they are aligned with you
<UncleSam> not us
<UncleSam> isnt that right?
<UncleSam> unless you care to share your role pm?
<The_Lord> I will share my role PM, if that makes you feel better.
<UncleSam> and demonstrate that you are friendly to the village?
<UncleSam> it would
<UncleSam> very much so
PAUSE FOR LIKE 2 MINUTES
<The_Lord> You are God. Your existence will be made known on the player list after Night 0. You are only affected by night actions and lynches that target your actual smogon name. You may not post in the game thread, though you may communicate by other means. Your night action, which may be performed from Night 1 onwards, is Night x - Convert USER. This will make USER one of your followers and change his win condition to "You win if God wins." You can have up t
<UncleSam> the end please
<The_Lord> Did it cut off?
<UncleSam> yes
<The_Lord> Where?
<UncleSam> from "you can have up t"
<The_Lord> You can have up to a maximum of three followers at any time. Your second night action is Night x - Bless USER, which will protect USER from harm if he is one of your followers. You win if you and your followers survive.
<UncleSam> so
<UncleSam> what you are trying to claim is
<UncleSam> your win condition
<UncleSam> is not "you win if you and your followers are the last men standing"
<UncleSam> ?
<The_Lord> Yes
<UncleSam> in a game of wolf mafia?
<UncleSam> well
<UncleSam> if you are telling the truth
<UncleSam> you have nothing to fear from me
<UncleSam> if you are not
<UncleSam> well...goodbye in today's lynch
<UncleSam> simple as that
<The_Lord> Are you interested in being recruited?
<UncleSam> if you are telling the truth there is no one in the game who wouldnt want to be recruited
<UncleSam> but you arent
<UncleSam> because otherwise you oculd take people out of the game
<UncleSam> and make whoever you want to win, win
<UncleSam> so no
<UncleSam> i am not interested in joining a wolf
<UncleSam> for now
<UncleSam> until i see some proof that you are telling the truth
<UncleSam> in which case, yes i would be interested in joining because it is a free win
<UncleSam> happy?
<UncleSam> anything else you want to say?
<The_Lord> Not really.
<UncleSam> alright
<UncleSam> i really hope you are telling the truth
<UncleSam> but its too good to be true

This was on x-chat aqua btw, which is why there are no time stamps or anything like that. You can clearly see from his reaction to my threat of lynching him that he is not immune to our lynchings, and for the record there was quite a pause in the place where I marked. All edits were done in bold, I didn't delete anything from the log. Get to lynching god guys, if he is telling the truth the village loses nothing at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)