Alcor Draws

Hi Smogon, long time no see! Years ago I was an artist on The Smog, but I poofed after getting busy with school and work. Pokemon Scarlet & Violet brought me back to Smogon, and I hope to help out with The Flying Press soon.

--

ABOUT ME

Hi, I'm Alcor! I'm a barely-competitive / tryhard casual player who likes to read about the latest sets, breed and train Pokemon, and never actually battle anyone. Nowadays I'm mostly a shiny hunter. My favorite Pokemon are Gulpin and Ghost types, and my ace Pokemon in Violet is a Swalot with Metronome.

I'm a freelance illustrator who primarily works with streamers, and you can find examples of my stream overlays & emotes on my website. But this thread is (mostly) dedicated to Pokemon, so you won't find those here. Pokemon have been my favorite subject to draw for many years, and I hope to continue drawing cute Pokemon for many more. Cheers, and thanks for visiting!

--

ART

20220706 Jirachi Small.png

20220702 Hoppip Small.png

20220911 Drifblim Small.png

illust-bulbasaur-watermark.png

illust-squirtle-watermark.png

illust-charmander-watermark.png

illust-wooloo-watermark.png

illust-pyukumuku.png
illust-rattata.png
20220907 Klawf.jpeg
20221014 Bellibolt.jpeg
20220801 Totodile.png
alcor-fuecoco-display.png
pokeplush-series01.png
pokeplush-series02.png
pokeplush-series04.png

merch-pokemonclub-202211-preview.png
merch-Pokemon Beach Bottle Acrylic Charms Preorders.png
merch-Pokemon Munchlax Shaker Charm Preorders.png
merch-Pokemon Kanto Starters Postcard Print 01.png
merch-Pokemon Wooloo Print 01.png
merch-Pokemon Klawf Wooden Pin 01.png
merch-Pokemon Wooloo Stickers 01.png
merch-Pokemon Zorua Sticker.png
merch-Pokemon Greavard Sticker 01.png
merch-Pokemon Gulpin Sticker 01.png
merch-Pokemon Starter Buttons 01.png

illust-rathalos-watermark.png
illust-rathian-watermark.png
illust-kulvetaroth-watermark.png

Art update, because it's been a while!

I'm in the next season of a SS VGC tournament for vtubers, and between teambuilding and practice sessions, have been making art for myself and the other competitors. It's called Fluffy Barrage, if you're curious -- goofy themed teams all around, and a lot of production value from the organizers!

alcor-fluffybarrage-trainer.png

alcorchannel-multicolor.pngapollolikesbugs-multicolor.pngfreyjacesteline-multicolor.pngroxymanticore-multicolor.png

And then regular sticker club & other Pokemon things!

pokemonclub-202302-preview.png
pokemonclub-202303-preview.png

pokemonday2023.png

Art update! Have had my hands full of Pokemon things \o/

I'm competing in a VGC tournament for vtubers this weekend! It's called Fluffy Barrage, so many cool people have contributed art for it, and goofy teams all around! I'm running Golurk / Bronzong / G-Max Orbeetle / Porygon2 / Rotom-W / Scrafty -- funny OOPArts mons and then a lizard for some tomb raiding.
alcor-fluffybarrage-full.png
alcor-fluffybarrage-golurk.png

badge-alastairvox.pngbadge-misadeluxe.PNGbadge-ghostysaige.pngbadge-jarudesandstorm.png

And then my more regular Pokemon stuff!
alcorchannel-pokemon-club202304.png
alcorchannel-pokemon-club202305.png

Art update! I'm now helping to organize the aforementioned vtuber VGC tournament, so now I draw even more Pokemon art. Hooray!
Basculegion and Zinnia inspired outfit for doing interviews:
alcor-basculegion-full2-outlined.png

Walking Wake and Wallace inspired outfit for sitting on the commentary couch:
fluffybarrage-alcor-season7-outlined.png

badge-mokaanon.pngbadge-pikuselu.pngbadge-sakabun.pngbadge-sotaka.pngbadge-theneoncaster.pngbadge-violetbear.pngbadge-zakshadows.pngbadge-asagiame.pngbadge-kaineknight.pngbadge-ankokuflare.png

And then designs for my sticker club!
pokemonclub-202306-preview.pngpokemonclub-202307-preview.pngpokemonclub-202308-preview.pngpokemonclub-202309-preview.pngpokemonclub-202310-preview.pngpokemonclub-202311-preview.pngpokemonclub-202312-preview.pngpokemonclub-202401-preview.pngpokemonclub-202402-preview.pngpokemonclub-202403-preview.png

I also made a bunch of things for my shop and for going to conventions, but most of those are in photo form and I'll skip them. I am quite proud of this phone wallpaper + icons set I designed though:

Cosmology Preview Square.png

I hope 2024 is going well for all of you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)